University of Queensland?

Old 03-16-2015, 07:42 AM
FitDay Member

Default University of Queensland?

I was hoping to maybe create a support group around UQ St Lucia if anyone was studying there?

Not too sure what the exact idea is, but if anyone is interested please let me know! Depending on interest either gym sessions together, or a private group where we just share support and let each other know stuff that's useful around the uni (good running tracks, fun team sports, anything like that).

Reply here or PM and we can discuss options!!
Old 12-02-2020, 08:56 PM
FitDay Member

Thank you very much for the helpful information
Old 08-30-2021, 02:16 PM
FitDay Member

Cereal+milk is toothslayer combo. Carbs are purely a commodity, a little too readily accessible and thus satisfying the requirement is effortless. Horrible nasty to eat if unsweetened...and readily edible if sweetened but then dentists are smiling everytime folks down that combo. I don't know how milk tastes to genetically "ready" beings in Europeans, but for an Asian like me, it is not sweet, but not neutral either. Lactose-free though, is enough to satisfy my sweet tooth.

Pork with preservatives are hawt garbage foods; bacon is a temptation and vice food because it is so delicious. Although the uncured version should be just fine.
Old 08-30-2021, 02:17 PM
FitDay Member

Parents buy it via "Box tops for education". If only they knew they're setting up their kids for perio and Alzheimer's in the future. It's a brutal regiment of sweets everyday that are likely not waterpik'd or flossed after eating, and will sit there from dawn until dusk, unbrushed. Throw in a "lunch" of sweets. Kids are lucky the dedicious teeth are expendable. But if they maintain the habit once the permanent ones set in, it's going to be a miserable old age life.

Nothing better than "altruism" to keep business booming because no one will rebel. Kellogg's might as well be the dentist's Jesus.
Old 11-11-2021, 01:39 PM
FitDay Member

Many people think stereotypically, thinking that I cannot study on my own, but this is not the case. I read a lot of essay examples on Stereotypes written by experts on https://eduzaurus.com/free-essay-samples/stereotypes/ and, after thinking it over carefully, decided to apply for distance learning. I don’t remember the last time I was at the university - I really like to study at home.

Last edited by CharlesSharp; 11-18-2021 at 03:09 PM.