Notices

Motivational Documentary

Old 01-26-2015, 02:39 AM
FitDay Member

Default Motivational Documentary

If you're looking for something to motivate you by seeing others make huge changes in their lifestyle, I recommend watching "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" and "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead 2." Both are available in the US on Netflix streaming. They chronicle Joe Cross (an Aussie) who traveled to the US and spoke to folks about eating, clean eating while completing a 60 day juice fast (under a physician's guidance) and then commencing with plant-based eating and exercise. They consult with physicians and dieticians who explain things without condemning.

He encountered many people on his journey and changed several lives.

I'm not associated with this production in any way. Just watched both of them this past week and found great inspiration in the struggles and triumphs of Joe and the others he helped. This was a great motivation. Even if you have no intention of doing a juice fast, it's still opens your eyes to many things.
Old 01-26-2015, 11:03 AM
FitDay Member

I watched these last night, too! While riding my exercise bike
I enjoyed them. I like watching shows about people changing their lives for the healthier.
Old 03-25-2024, 03:00 AM
FitDay Member

Good day. From gripping nature documentaries to historical biopics, the Discovery Plus streaming service offers endless entertainment for its subscribers. They present a lot of high-quality content, among which every viewer will find something interesting for themselves. Subscribing to this service is quite simple, but if you encounter difficulties with this, then you can not look for discovery plus phone number but contact a support representative using chat, and he will help with subscribing.

Last edited by sqwozyz; 03-26-2024 at 12:47 AM.