Be a loser, not a quitter >

Be a loser, not a quitter

Community
Notices

Be a loser, not a quitter

Old 01-24-2015, 03:21 AM
FitDay Member

Default Be a loser, not a quitter

Feel like quitting? Take a piece of paper and write down all the reasons why you wanted to get healthier in the first place. Didn't like the reflection in the mirror? Clothes fitting too tight or worse, not fitting at all! Was your health limiting your quality of life? What was it? Write it all down and every time you feel like giving up, take out your list and remind yourself why you started this journey.

Let's be losers, weight losers of course Let's not be quitters! We all hold the power within ourselves to make a change for the better. It will take consistency, determination, dedication...it won't be easy but it will be worth it. We can do this!

Old 01-24-2015, 04:09 AM
FitDay Member

Great ideas!! It's always important to realize why we're on this journey.
Old 01-24-2015, 05:08 AM
FitDay Member

I'll second all that! Vicki
Old 01-24-2015, 06:57 AM
FitDay Member

Trying to stay focused and motivated. Determined this weekend to stay on track. This is great to remember why I need to get Healthy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
weekend.jpg (89.4 KB, 2 views)
Old 01-24-2015, 07:15 AM
FitDay Member

Although I've been having a really tough time personally (not just with food, but yeah, that too) and I haven't been participating on the forums, I do come in a couple times a day and lurk. Whether you're struggling bit and sticking in there or really doing awesome, I value what all of you have to say.

Debbie, once again, you say the things that really go to the core. I'm going over all my reasons, and I need to overcome the personal obstacles, I know. It's very difficult, but your motivational talks help me. Thank you for always giving the appropriate kick in the ass.