FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Motivation and Support (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/motivation-support/)
-   -   Motivational Thread Dec 29 to Jan 4 - Ringing in the new you. (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/motivation-support/11628-motivational-thread-dec-29-jan-4-ringing-new-you.html)

rainbow24 12-31-2014 01:44 AM

Everyone has to find their pattern and stick to it. For me weighing daily keeps me on better track, but that doesn't work for everyone.

I had my daughter take a picture last night so I would see the difference. Just the face though. It didn't work out though. Photographing people 101. Angle changes perspective. She was sitting, I was standing, so my chin was the focal point.

I'll try that again tomorrow.

rosabella2012 12-31-2014 11:45 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Vicki

rainbow24 01-01-2015 02:01 AM

Happy New Year, everyone!

Today I have a lot to do, but tomorrow will be when I refocus my direction.

simplybea 01-01-2015 04:41 AM

Happy New Year everyone!!

Let's do this!

rainbow24 01-02-2015 01:55 AM

I had all my kids over yesterday. Dinner went well, and I did have dessert, but I used moderation.

Refocus everything as of today.
  • Fill the water bottle
  • plan healthy meals
  • get out and walk

Building habits
  • Begin building my food log
  • First adding basic recipes, then adding the different combinations
If anyone wonders what I mean by that, I use a lot of flavour combinations to keep breakfast interesting. I have had rum and raisin oatmeal, gingerbread waffles, and French vanilla & honey oatmeal.
My homemade soups are never the same twice either. I will work to establish my base recipe and then just worry about adding the extras according to what's in my fridge at the time.
Which, btw, I will be doing later today.

simplybea 01-03-2015 02:26 AM

Hi Annette
Hi Debbie
Hi Libby
Hi Becca
Hi Rosabella (Christie? If memory serves me)
Hi Vicki
Hi UserNameOverLoad
Hi MossStar

Soo now we need, Mern, Mike, Terri, Jenai, Jenn, to check in. We don't want anyone left behind!

libby135 01-03-2015 03:10 AM

Debbie, welcome back. I have missed you. I will join in on an Easter challenge
because I need a motivator to get me headed in the right direction again.
When do we start?

01gt4.6 01-03-2015 05:06 AM

Happy New Year everyone. I started back yesterday, even though I didn't post. So far so good. I'll be posting coming Monday.

rainbow24 01-03-2015 07:06 AM

Good to know, Mike.

01gt4.6 01-03-2015 10:46 AM

Annette, it's long overdue. My wife and a friend over for Christmas Eve and she (the friend) rubbed my belly and said "you got fat". That was what I was needing to hear, because it's true. I weighed 208.6 this morning. I was probably up to 210. Basically starting off back at square one.