Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivational Starting 8/4/14, Get back, get back, get back to where you still belong >

Motivational Starting 8/4/14, Get back, get back, get back to where you still belong

Notices

Motivational Starting 8/4/14, Get back, get back, get back to where you still belong

Old 08-10-2014, 05:23 PM
FitDay Member

Just wanted everyone to know I'm here, just haven't posted--or logged--this weekend. But my weight is down today, so that's a good sign I'm still doing all right. Yesterday I went waaaay over on my calories, but today I think I'm under.

Have been feeling exhausted and blah the past few days. I slept until 1:00pm this afternoon, did some computer stuff for dh, went grocery shopping and then cooked dinner. By the time 5:30 rolled around I was so exhausted that I felt like I was going to pass out. Went to sleep and didn't wake up until 8:00. It will be a short night sleep tonight, as I'm sure I'll be awake for a while, but that's ok because as soon as the kids are off to school I can snuggle back into bed for a few hours.

I read everyone's posts, but tbh there's so much there to catch up on, I don't think I could keep it all straight. sorry.
Old 08-10-2014, 07:24 PM
FitDay Member

Helooooooo everyone- Shew...this is a long thread. I just got finished reading everyone's news as I've been out of the loop for several weeks now. I wish I could respond to everyone's posts and say hello to some new faces, but will have to save that for another time. It's late, and I should be asleep by now.

I got back from our 2 week summer trip and then my MIL was in town for 3 weeks. Entertaining her while she was here really took a bite out of any fitness routine I might have done- which was pretty much zero.

I am trying to get back on track though. This past week I went to the gym 3x and have been doing a lot of gardening as well. My eating I have not been tracking and I am afraid to weigh myself to find out the damage I have done...sigh. I will have to get up the courage soon- maybe by Friday for the weigh in.

I'll start logging foods again and putting in goals for the week once I've had a chance to think them over for what I can commit to this week.

I missed you all!!!!!!!!!! xoxo
Old 01-18-2022, 11:56 PM
FitDay Member

Get Back by Beatles Song Meaning, Lyrical Interpretation, Video and Graphics... McCartney changed the line to "Go back to where you came from
Old 01-30-2022, 08:07 PM
FitDay Member

Hello, tell me please, who motivates themselves? And that this motivation was not enough for a month. As I begin to see the result and begin to give myself relief. I know it's wrong, but I can't help it.
Old 08-27-2022, 11:11 AM
Super Moderator

It's so easy to get off track! Then you have to seek the motivation again. It's worth it, though, to try different activities and change things so you have some new, small goals. Small steps.
Old 09-29-2022, 11:53 PM
FitDay Member

I'll eventually be grappling with the semester's first day (I'm a student, and the academic year begins in October!) Handed all of fresh tension, but maybe I'd keep in mind that yoga both reduces stress AND provides me with a sense of accomplishment because I work in a field where it's often all about those other people.
Old 11-25-2022, 10:43 AM
FitDay Member

Hey, I'm back too the fight is still on!
I think I'll make my own thread too I really dig the motivation I saw in these 10 pages!
Keep on the good change, you deserve success
Old 02-21-2023, 02:07 AM
FitDay Member

Reddit » Get Motivated

This is the subreddit that will help you finally get up and do what you know you need to do. It’s the subreddit to give and receive motivation through pictures, videos, text, music, AMA’s, personal stories, and anything and everything that you find particularly motivating and/or inspiring. So browse around, ask questions, give advice, and form/join a support group.
Old 03-08-2023, 02:44 AM
FitDay Member

hi everyone