Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivational and Sticking Together Thread (7/28-8/3) >

Motivational and Sticking Together Thread (7/28-8/3)

Community
Notices

Motivational and Sticking Together Thread (7/28-8/3)

Old 08-01-2014, 01:02 PM
FitDay Member

Jenai - you've been so consistent even logging when you're doing 'bad'! Don't stop now! Keep doing what you've been doing because it's working! onederland is right around the corner and I'm right here cheering you on! You can do this Jenai! I know you can!

Old 08-01-2014, 01:57 PM
FitDay Member

Debbie, thank you for your enthusiastic show of support. You are very motivating! I'll have to start tomorrow. I had dinner, and it wasn't a bad dinner, but I didn't weigh my chicken or how much sauce I had. I'll get back on track.
Old 08-01-2014, 02:37 PM
FitDay Member

It's all Good Jenai! We'll both get back on track together! I'm starting 21 Day Fix on Wednesday and looking forward to it! Tomorrow I'm at a friend's cottage and then I'm off on a camping/beach vacation for a few days! Wednesday I'm back home with no excuses to not get back on track! And I'm going to kill it!!! So are you!

I be offline as often for a few days, (although I may be able to get online tomorrow night) but rest assured I'll be back to posting on Wednesday! Until the, be good Hope you're still around when I get back....it's waaaaay tooooo quiet here!
Old 08-01-2014, 04:54 PM
FitDay Member

Hello everyone. I have just been exhausted this last few days. I sweat so much this time of year that it is hard to keep hydrated. I am not logging food this week. I am just trying not to eat to much junk. I did loose 1.5 pounds this last week. I was pleasantly surprised.
My sister and I had car trouble on Wednesday. First the car would not start, had to get a new battery. It is 10 years old and has the factory installed battery in it. The the truck started making noises, had to replace the alternator, which was probably as old as the truck-21 years old.
Jenai sounds like things are indeed coming together. I bet your DD is excited. Sorry to hear about the gain. You'll loose it no fear.
Debbie I wish sometimes tat I could run. But with my feet I don't think so. Sounds fun though. I know you can handle the Holidays-sending many cyber cheers.
Lili welcome always glad to met new people and this is the place for both motivation and support.
Hey Mike Hi
Nyda
Old 08-01-2014, 05:05 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the tips on exercise. I have back issues too. I know this extra weight does not help my situation.

Jenai - you are definitely right about "the experts". I know to take it with a grain of salt. Actually logging the past few days HAS been eye opening. A crunch here and a crunch there... it all adds up. I have managed to stick to my target (except today - I had a glass of wine at art class which pushed me over).

Debbie - the most I have been doing for a workout these days is xbox dance games on fitness mode . Its not bad and shows how many calories I have burned. I also walk with my dog. Thanks for the link to fitness blender - free workouts are even better.

Lili
Old 08-01-2014, 05:06 PM
FitDay Member

And hello to Mike and Nyda as well. Its nice to meet everyone!
Old 08-02-2014, 04:30 PM
FitDay Member

I worked the last of my 3 days in a row. I know it does not sound like a lot, but I have gone through more boxes of frozen bread dough in these 3 days to equal the Christmas breakout. The boxes weight any where from 25 pound to 32 pounds. Then add in the pushing of heavy racks of bread and I get a good work out at work. I have the next 4 off. Tomorrow I am just resting. Monday I go in for my annual blood work. Hope that is all okay. I will post more tomorrow.
Nyda
Old 08-02-2014, 04:44 PM
FitDay Member

Nyda, sounds like you get in quite a work out at work! Hope your blood tests all come back good.

Things for me are going just ok. Not good, but nod bad either. Just so-so. I still didn't log today. I've GOT to start back up with that.
Old 08-03-2014, 01:33 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all! A quick check in between holidays! Yesterday was a fantastic day at t friends cottage. The kids had so much fun!! We're home and getting packed up to go camping for a few days. The campsite where we go has a beautiful sandy beach! I can't wait! I'm still staying somewhat on track, but like you Jenai I haven't been tracking. I plan to buckle down when I'm back home on Wednesday.

Have an awesome day all!!
Old 08-03-2014, 04:16 PM
FitDay Member

Hi all. Quite here this week. The end of summer coming up and I still have lots of things to do..I took a rest day today. Except for grocery shopping this morning I have not done much. It has been nice. Tomorrow back to work in the yard. Have a great Monday all. Nyda