Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivational Thread April 21-27 >

Motivational Thread April 21-27

Community
Notices

Motivational Thread April 21-27

Old 04-22-2014, 04:53 AM
FitDay Member

Wow, Mary...long walk! Good job in staying away from too much sodium on Easter. That's not an easy trick.

I just had a phone consultation with a life coach, and we discussed my all or nothing mentality when it comes to losing weight. I get on a roller coaster and I'm easily derailed by small things. If you are interested in hearing about the technique he's having me try to combat negative thinking about weight loss, just PM me.

I will have 3 bad days for sure this week due to take out, my actual birthday, and my birthday lunch coming up. Knowing that, it's hard for me to stay on track the other 4. I get the thinking of "why bother". I think I'm resigned to the fact that I may gain a lb or two this week, if not in actual weight then from all the restaurant food and sodium. So I'm trying not to be too hard on myself and thinking about what I have accomplished since January and that one off week won't take that all away.

Hope everyone else has a good day!
Old 04-22-2014, 09:43 AM
FitDay Member

Have to keep a food journal for 3 days for my appointment on Fri. Overall not a bad day except I had a muffin for breakfast which means I will be over on carbs. It does make me more mindful of what I am eating.
Did get some exercise in today--probably about half.

Jenn
Old 04-22-2014, 11:29 AM
Banned

HI All... I had way too much fun last few days...gotta get back on the grind today... Hope everyone had a nice holiday as well
Old 04-23-2014, 04:21 AM
FitDay Member

hello to all. Last night was ot as bad as the night before. I help last night. Iwas not nearly as tired as the day before. I know I used up a few caloires in the hour it took to clean have the freezer floor last ight. My arms and shoulders feel it today. I have not been in top shape this past 2 weeks,but I am feeling better and not so down.
I woke up this morning about 7 am and it was snowing. I had to put shoes on and a coat and go out and make sure the heater was running in the green house. Everything looked fine through the window inthe door and the heater was running. Now the sun isi shinning and it is melting.

Gosls this week
drink lots of water m-y, t-y
log everything eaten m-y, t-y,
post everyday here m-y, t-n

have a great Wednesday everyone Nyda
Old 04-23-2014, 05:01 AM
FitDay Member

Homemade turkey soup (to use up the leftovers) and greek salad for lunch (leftover from last night). Definetely getting my veggies in!!
Too cold to do any yardwork this aft. Maybe I'll do a little on the Wii.

Jenn
Old 04-23-2014, 05:01 AM
FitDay Member

P.S. it's quiet this week
Old 04-23-2014, 07:36 AM
FitDay Member

I'm still just riding out the week. Not going out of my way to eat great, and not indulging in everything either. I know it's an off week for me. I'm not going to beat myself up for it. I'm still looking forward to lunch with my dh Friday, and I plan on having some of everything. lol. Well, maybe not dessert. We're going to Outback and their bread is the bomb, I am nuts for the Bloomin' Onion, the Caesar salad is the best, and their steaks are always perfect. I am working on my "all or nothing" mentality by cutting myself some slack this week since I had so many celebrations between Easter and my birthday. I plan on starting fresh Saturday with counting and everything. Oh, and my 21 Day Fix workout program is supposed to be delivered Thursday, so I've got that to look forward to as well.
Old 04-23-2014, 08:41 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Just left a retirement party early before they cut the cake. Dodged a bullet.
Old 04-24-2014, 01:01 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all I see I'm not the only one who hasn't posted this week. Wow! Where did everyone go? There's more spam posted on this site than people!

So I'm still struggling but doing my best to get things back on track. I also see I'm not the only one who is struggling. It seems the Easter weekend was enjoyed by all

Have a great day everyone!
Old 04-24-2014, 04:08 AM
FitDay Member

Hi,
I am not much of a poster but wanted to thank you for this thread. Your posts truly are motivational. I find weight loss to be so difficult and it is encouraging to know that I am not alone in my struggle. Your goals are often my goals; eat on plan, more water, exercise!

I have tried to lose weight many, many times on many different diets. I wasn't losing eating 1200 calories and keeping my carbs under 30 so I am now trying hCG and hope that it will give me a kick start in the right direction.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.