Notices

Motivational Thread - January 20-26

Old 01-23-2014, 04:31 PM
Super Moderator

Today I logged, calories were super, fluids marginal, exercise nonexistent. 12:30 AM and I just finished work for the day, so chatting on the forums and exercising took another hit.

I've heard for years about the "lifestyle change" concept; done it, in fact, but always had the time to do so in the past. Now making time is part of that lifestyle change...going to be tricky.
Old 01-24-2014, 02:59 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Kumochi
Made it to the Y. I love exercising in the pool.
I need to try that soon...I hear it's lots of fun

I did have a good week...did all my routines I wanted to do
Old 01-24-2014, 03:51 AM
FitDay Member

A good week Exceeded my weight goal..)-2.4) Still benefiting from being new. off to Y for stretching and pool I'm actually wanting to go today and leaving work that can wait undone.
Old 01-24-2014, 04:36 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Kumochi
A good week Exceeded my weight goal..)-2.4) Still benefiting from being new. off to Y for stretching and pool I'm actually wanting to go today and leaving work that can wait undone.
congrats on the loss!!
Old 01-24-2014, 06:55 AM
FitDay Member

Congrats Kumochi on the loss.
I lost 2lbs this week. We says nervous energy doesn't make one lose weight I've been cleaning to work out my aggression/stress. Just because something is the right thing to do doesn't always make it easy!

Jenn
Old 01-24-2014, 07:05 AM
FitDay Member

I'm still with our group, just have been out of touch. Difficult week with the death of a friend last week and of my husband's cousin just a few days ago. You know, I'm just at that age where with being one of the younger people in my generation, a lot of friends and family are struggling with serious health issues or are passing away. I'm at peace with the whole issue, though. Maybe Kumochi understands since she's my age.

I haven't been logging my food but am not doing horribly. Didn't weigh in today.

Got a new exercise DVD yesterday-but I can't name it because it's by a different online weight loss support group to which I belonged at one time, but didn't find the support I needed there. I haven't tried the DVD yet, but it's a 28 day bootcamp for people of different levels of fitness.

Going out to eat tonight and have already selected my dinner which is very well on my eating plan.

Wishing everyone a great weekend.
Old 01-24-2014, 08:02 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Mern. Sorry to hear about the death of a friend and your husband's cousin.
Take care of yourself.
Jenn
Old 01-24-2014, 10:51 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the congrats. it feels good,

Mern I know what you mean. I lost 6 friends or relatives this year, some older , some younger. As I said to a friend last week getting older is dangerous.

Made it to the Y again. It has become my escape winter place. Mary
Old 01-24-2014, 04:17 PM
FitDay Member

Weeks Goals
Calories under 1200 YNYYY
Treadmill 3X YYN
Hand weights 3X YN
Water 6 glasses YYY
lose 1 pound a week
Post every day and weigh in on Friday no matter what

The weather has turned very cold and windy. Our furnace isn't working right and the heat was only at 61 F for two days now. We are using the wood stove to heat the house. I am glad it's just the furnace and not the electricity.
Good job to all the people who lost weight this week.
Old 01-24-2014, 04:29 PM
Super Moderator

Mern, so sorry for your losses. Yours, too, Mary.

Food was well on plan today, & lots of fluids. New scratchy throat and 16 degrees F = big pot of chicken soup for dinner.

Let's all be weekend warriors!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.