FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Motivation and Support (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/motivation-support/)
-   -   Motivational for the week of 1/6/14, Resolutions, Shmesolutions, Let's Get Serious (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/motivation-support/10498-motivational-week-1-6-14-resolutions-shmesolutions-lets-get-serious.html)

libby116 01-06-2014 10:30 AM

Week 2
Day 4

Goals
Calorie limit 1200 YYYY
3 fruits and 3 vegetables YYYY
Treadmill 3X YYY
Hand weights 3X YY
6 glasses water YNYY
Post daily YYYY
Weigh every Friday no matter what.

Debbie, Get well soon.
Mern, Keep the recipes coming. Good job on the weight loss.

Tomorrow I am going into hospital for more kidney tests. I am drinking cranberry juice this evening. I hope every thing will be fine.

Mern 01-06-2014 10:45 AM

Libby, I'm just flying by. Sending you best wishes (thoughts and prayers tomorrow, too) on your kidney tests.

I'll be back later tonight. DH needs the computer.

eej5 01-06-2014 12:29 PM

Checking in for the day. It was busy, but I stayed on track (so far). This week will be more challenging than last, I think. Lots going on, and we'll be out and about a lot -- which means I need to plan / prep ahead so I don't end up eating fast food.

My goal for tomorrow is get myself out of bed early enough to get my workout done, then shower / dress and pack lunches / snacks before the kiddo gets up at 7:30.

It's going to be a challenge for my lazy butt. Must get to bed early.

I hope all goes well tomorrow, Libby. Keep us posted.

cjohnson728 01-06-2014 12:31 PM

Howdy, howdy :)

No, I didn't disappear again...just a long day in the office. I will try to catch up on posts later and think about goals; just wanted to pop in and log my food and say hello and happy Monday. All y'all's goals look good! I would do Hope's #7, too, but after the basement con and a few more ball drops, I'd be better off with subbing "patient" for "nicer" :o

cjohnson728 01-06-2014 04:34 PM

Hi, Hope! Big hugs to you...Happy New Year! How have you been?

I second congrats to Mern on dropping on the scale; nice going! May your success continue this week and beyond (in my Buzz Lightyear voice :))

Mike, the number 3 is it for this week,eh? Can anyone NOT read your post in the Count's voice? Stopped in the grocery store on the way home; they were putting out king cakes and I thought about you.

Libby, your week looks great so far, and I just noticed you've made great progress since you started. Nice job!

Debbie, sorry you are still under the weather :(. Did I see in another post that you were going to curl up with an iPad and check out recipes? Sounds like an awesome way to spend some down time. Speedy recovery to you.

Erin, good luck with the busy schedule. You sound like a woman with a plan; you'll make it happen.

Hope everyone enjoyed a good start to the week :)

Simple goals again; dipped toes in last week; this week I'll go up to my knees...

Post daily
Log everything
Exercise 5 days
Make good choices
Take vitamins

canary52 01-06-2014 11:48 PM

Goals:
1) Plan meals or log - yes
2) Drink water (6 glasses min.) -5
3) stretch daily -no
4) Go back to gym -no
5) Despite brutal weather, try to get outside -yes (it was warm, 45 degress haha)
6) See friends - saw DD
7) Be nicer to spouse - yes
8) Work towards 2/15 deadline (get serious) -no
9) Study Spanish (have fun) -no
10) Meditate cause it helps -no

Took DD to dentist and then shopping all day.

canary52 01-06-2014 11:51 PM

Plan 2/6/14

Breakfast:
Toast, Ezkiel English Muffin or frozen waffle (I'm taking an anti B and need something on my tummy, in a hurry) Ezkiel muffin with Earth Balance
Apple - yes, apple
Lunch:
protein and salad yes, chicken on salad
Snack:
100 cal nuts no
Dinner
chicken and veg ; turkey burger on Ezkiel English muffin, corn and peas (small amount)
Snack:
2 c popcorn

canary52 01-06-2014 11:54 PM

Plan for 1/7/14
Breakfast:
egg whites on whole wheat toast
snack:
apple or orange
Lunch:
soup
snack: Vitamufin
dinner:
fish or chicken with salad or veg
snack: 2 c. popcorn

canary52 01-07-2014 12:08 AM

I missed my old (not in years, in aquaintance) FD buddies and am so glad to see new ones.

Mern: HI!!!!! Right back atcha with the good wishes and the admiration of meal plan. Yours looked yummy!!! That wrap sounds great. Gota get wraps ( as soon as it is warm enough to venture out, might not make that goal today.) You must be doing something right to get that scale moving. You've inspired me to make a turkey soup.

Mike: You like goal 7, be nicer to spouse, huh? You've been with us. You trying to tell me something lol? Glad The Count is back BTW!!!

Libby: You're doing great!!! Keep going!!!

Debbie: I'm glad your fever broke. Hope you feel better ASAP.

Hi Erin: I've been getting up early too to get things done. Do you find it helps?

HEY Cassie!!! Happy New Year to you, girl!!!! It's wonderful to see you back!!! I've been doing great. How `bout you?

lildebbieg 01-07-2014 12:57 AM

So sick :( I feel worse today than I did yesterday and my fever is back up. It's going to be a short post because I have not much to say but grumpy complaining ;)

You are all doing great hitting your goals!

Libby - I must have missed something...what's happening with your kidneys? I'll be thinking of you today while you go for test.

Have a great day all! I'll check back in tomorrow.