Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
2013 Year End Challenge!  Who's with me?!?!?! >

2013 Year End Challenge! Who's with me?!?!?!

Community
Notices

2013 Year End Challenge! Who's with me?!?!?!

Old 01-01-2014, 11:53 AM
FitDay Member

I am happy with what I did today. Now I just have to stay out of the kitchen except to make some tea. I am knitting to keep my hands and mind busy.
I hope every one had a good day today.
Old 01-02-2014, 02:06 AM
Banned

Hi Everybody!!.... I was out of town for the Holidays......got way to busy with
family/friends.... had such an awesome time... Happy New Year!!!!

I started at 151.2... NYE wt 143.6...I knew I wouldn't make my goal...holidays
will do it to you
Old 01-02-2014, 02:22 AM
FitDay Member

Hey Becca - Glad to see you're back....I was wondering where you were You did a great job! Congrats on the loss even if you missed your personal goal. I'll be posting and checking in on the weekly motivational thread in this forum.

I'll also look for the new Friday Weigh in thread and now that the New Year is here, this thread is officially closed as well. Thanks for joining me on this challenge Libby and Becca!
Old 01-05-2014, 07:31 PM
Super Moderator

Hi guys! Sorry I disappeared, I kept getting logged out every time I tried to access the forums.

Since Dec.16 I had lost 3 pounds but had gained back 1.5 pounds when I weighed myself on Jan 2nd. All that late night partying finally caught up with me. On average my calories weren't bad but towards the end my macros were so far off of how I normally eat so I'm happy I had a loss at all.

lildebbieg, yay for for you getting so close to your goal!

libby116, I agree with what lildebbieg said. I don't remember where it was but I read that a lot of people gain an average of 5-10 pounds from Thanksgiving through New Years Day. You could have just given up but you didn't!
Old 01-06-2014, 12:28 AM
FitDay Member

Hi BeachGirl! Good to see you back! Great job on the lose....not an easy task over the holiday season for sure. Precisely why I set up the challenge...to have something to aim for while we were all surrounded by soooo much food!
Old 01-02-2015, 06:59 AM
FitDay Member

Wow! Just looked back at this challenge from last year. I so wish I was where I was at this time 1 year ago!

The past is the past...I can only change the future. If anyone is up for a challenge, let me know! We can do a Valentine's Day or Easter Challenge check in, set a goal and do all we can to reach our goal! Anyone interested?