FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Motivation and Support (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/motivation-support/)
-   -   Motivational Thread Starting 11/18/13--loving ourselves (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/motivation-support/10337-motivational-thread-starting-11-18-13-loving-ourselves.html)

libby116 11-22-2013 02:28 AM

Diet and exercise are going well. My 3 month check up is next week and I hope my blood work is ok. I had hoped to lose more weight by now but I should have put more effort into it. I hope everyone is doing fine.

jjrudd 11-22-2013 10:04 AM

Forgot to post yesterday. I stayed within carb limit but not too much exercise. Today was less. Had to go to store to buy new thermostat and replace then I went to pharmacy to get flu shot.
Will see where I am when I weigh myself on Sun.

Jenn

libby116 11-24-2013 12:23 AM

I was so busy doing house work that I forgot to eat and I was so tired that I went to bed early. Tomorrow is weigh day.

jjrudd 11-24-2013 02:34 AM

20 mins shovelling this morning and that was just the walkway to the street. I can't see the sidewalk.
Got a flu shot on Fri and I'm still feeling the effects a bit. I will pace myself.

Jenn

libby116 11-24-2013 10:24 AM

I was painting base boards, door trim and doors for 3 hours today. We are having a blizzard and I am glad to be inside. My diet is going well and my size 12 clothes are fitting better. I hope everyone is having a good week end.

jjrudd 11-27-2013 04:47 AM

I guess all of my show shovelling is paying off I have lost 3lbs in a week and a half--woo hoo! I haven't been eating so well but I'm making sure I drink plenty of water. Yesterday I was too busy to even eat much.

Going away for the weekend so that will be a challenge eating. Lunch on Sat is potluck. I find restaurant eating ok because there are so many options.
Jenn

libby116 11-27-2013 02:22 PM

Jenn, Way to go on the 3 pound loss. I hope you have a lovely week end.

01gt4.6 11-27-2013 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by jjrudd (Post 103867)
I guess all of my show shovelling is paying off I have lost 3lbs in a week and a half--woo hoo!
Jenn

Great job Jenn!!

jjrudd 12-02-2013 11:17 PM

Hotel was beautiful--so posh. I went to a meeting for a group I belonged to and it was potluck. I ate breakfast at 8AM (eggs and bacon which I maybe do once a week at home) and we didn't eat lunch til almost 2pm. Almost fainted. I'm diabetic so I eat every 4 hrs. Not much I could actually eat but I managed. I try to eat smaller meals more frequently. I think I did ok food wise. Had soup and salad for dinner at Swiss Chalet.

I guess I don't travel often enough to get used to the challenges it presents when being diabetic. All the salt in the food isn't good for me either.

Jenn