FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Motivation and Support (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/motivation-support/)
-   -   Motivational Thread starting 11/4/13: Where Y'at? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/motivation-support/10305-motivational-thread-starting-11-4-13-where-yat.html)

libby116 11-05-2013 11:26 PM

Nyda, all the best to you on your first day at Walmart. Let us know how it went.

libby116 11-06-2013 10:16 AM

goals for the week
coffee tea and water 6 cups No, No, No
exercise 1k per day or 7 per week No, No, No
calories under 1100 per day No, 1373, 836
lose 2 pounds this week
We had heavy rain and high winds today so I stayed at home.
Nyda how was your day?

adyndravo1 11-06-2013 12:00 PM

hello all. My first dayh went well. It was alot of paper work and a tour and so on. I did really well I ate only what I had with me. I did not eat a single donut. I did anot even smell them. Tomorrow I work 10 am to 7pm. The one who gives me my schedual will there tomorrow. I then will know what my hours will be and my days off. I am only part time. I need to let her know also that I can not earn more then 1,000 per month. I am still hoping to get disability. Stress is not kind to me. I had to take a head ache pill last night and right now I have a bit of a stiff neck and a dull pain on the left side.
The only exercise that I can claim is a 6 minutes fast walk out to my car and back to the training room.

my goals for the week
1 log every thing I eat. m-y,t-y,w-y
2 post here every day. m-y, t-y,w-y
3 drink 8 cups of water. m-y,t-y,w-y
4 exercise 5 times. 1-2-

libby116 11-07-2013 10:14 AM

goals for the week
coffee tea and water 6 cups No, No, No, No
exercise 1k per day or 7 per week No, No, No, No
calories under 1100 per day No, 1373, 836, 933
lose 2 pounds this week

I had my eyes checked today and I do need new glasses. I am knitting a scarf for my daughter for Christmas and I do need to see better.

adyndravo1 11-07-2013 01:52 PM

I made it through the 1st day in the bakery. My feet hurt up to my knees. I made it though. Good thing tomorrow I have a lot of training vedios to go through. Saturday I have off and I need to find a new pair of good shoes to wear. It will make a big difference with my feet and legs.my goals for the week

1 log every thing I eat. m-y,t-y,w-y,t-y
2 post here every day. m-y, t-y,w-y,t-y
3 drink 8 cups of water. m-y,t-y,w-y,t-n
4 exercise 5 times. 1-2-3-

libby116 11-07-2013 10:19 PM

I worked in records management for an insurance company where we were required to wear a white blouse, black pants and black shoes. We were on our feet all day and good shoes were very important. I hope you can find something comfortable to wear. Good job on your first day Nyda.
I am keeping my calories under control but have trouble with exercise and fluids.
I should get some green tea and brew a pot in the morning so I have some to drink all day. The scarf for my daughter is coming along well even with out glasses.

Where is every body?

frenchhen3 11-08-2013 01:57 AM

Hey everyone I have been lurking around but haven't posted in a while.

Goals for the week are what I need so here goes, I know it is Friday but it's always a good day to have a goal.

Drink my 64 oz of water:
10,000 steps:
45 G of fiber a day:
no added sugar:

Libby, if you are having trouble with your exercise goal, adjust your goal to something you KNOW you can do. I have just reached my weight loss goal for the year. Something I have learned is when I set my goals I had to be honest and set goals that I KNEW I would honor. Just like when you make a promise to a friend.

Nyda: I worked in grocery for years. Take good care of those feet. Shoes are everything! Spend a little more on a GOOD pair of shoes and know then investment is worth every dime. When your feet hurt your entire body suffers.

libby116 11-08-2013 11:26 AM

goals for the week
coffee tea and water 6 cups No, No, No, No, 2C 4T
exercise 1k 3 days per week No, No, No, No, No
calories under 1100 per day No, 1373, 836, 933, 1068
lose 2 pounds this week

adyndravo1 11-08-2013 02:02 PM

thankyou both. I know this sounds corny but it makes me feel better to have someone say kind words to me here on this thread. I alwas try to be kind in return so others well know that someone cares. I spent 8 hours siting in front of a computer with head phones on doing one learning program after the other. I did not get anyexercise in to day, but I am still exhausted.
my goals for today
1 log every thing I eat. m-y,t-y,w-y,t-y.f-y
2 post here every day. m-y, t-y,w-y,t-y,f-y
3 drink 8 cups of water. m-y,t-y,w-y,t-n,f-y
4 exercise 5 times. 1-2-3-

libby116 11-09-2013 01:51 AM

The week is going by so quickly and I feel like I have accomplished nothing. I even had to rip out my knitting (to many mistakes). Today while I am doing laundry I will use the treadmill.
Nyda, always glad to hear from you. You are doing well and that is encouraging to me. I need to make a plan and stick to it.
Frenchhen, Tell us about yourself.