Notices

Motivational Thread starting 10/28/13

Old 11-03-2013, 11:52 AM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone

I haven't dropped in for a while.........I wandered away from my daily fitday obsession. Things are going very well for me weight wise. I have been steadily maintaining at or slightly below my goal weight. I am starting to get back into a work out routine since the lumbar puncture.

Libby I are too much candy also! Darn those trick or treaters for not showing up lol....once I started with the peanut butter cups I couldn't stop. Confirming that I still have an addictive response to sweets.......sheer abstinence is the only thing that works.

Jenn, do a lovingkindness meditation, it will help you deal with your Mom Do it everyday if you have to. You are lucky to have her (and vice versa).

Hugs to you Hope.
Old 11-03-2013, 02:46 PM
FitDay Member

Had a head ache last night so did n't post. I am doing better today. I lost a half a pound of the 2 I gained last week. Hey the scale is moving in the right direction. I am making a menue up tomorrow and sticking to it. My sister made chicken noodle soup with a couple of boneless skinless chicken breastes. It has almost no fat. It is very yummy so super tomorrow is made.
I will also post my goal and log my food again last week. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.See you tomorrow