Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivational starting 10/7/13 Anybody Out There Wanna Join? >

Motivational starting 10/7/13 Anybody Out There Wanna Join?

Notices

Motivational starting 10/7/13 Anybody Out There Wanna Join?

Old 10-12-2013, 04:28 AM
Super Moderator

Just figured I'd check in to give y'all an update, since y'all are like family.

Lets just say that my pumpkin this year was a hint.
Old 10-12-2013, 10:22 AM
FitDay Member

Priceless!
Old 10-12-2013, 11:43 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks Mike for putting a smile on my face--that's awesome!

I was good and didn't have cake. Truthfully I was too stressed to eat much anyway. Anybody here ever had anyone walk right past them without saying anything as if you invisible--well that was me today. My Dad's brother--if you can call him that--and sister have basically disowned me from family. I love my Aunt so out of respect for her I went but it was awkward as the really hot place. We did manage to get a family picture. I'm standing next to my sister-in-law which I try not to do and let's just say that one won't be printed off!!

Jenn
Old 10-12-2013, 01:46 PM
FitDay Member

Hi all. There is no end to the cleaning. I am exhausted. I got a ride to the grocery store and spent over $200.00 on food and drinks for tomorrow.
Tomorrow I have to wash the kitchen chairs and the floor. Then I have to start cooking. The family will be here by 4:00 pm and we should be stting down to eat by 5:00 pm. I hope the turkey comes out ok. Have a good week end all.
Old 10-13-2013, 02:37 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Just figured I'd check in to give y'all an update, since y'all are like family.

Lets just say that my pumpkin this year was a hint.
Hell, if you asked me like that, I'd marry you! Wait, I'm already married lol. But you know that; in fact, you know him! And soon you will be married and we are coming down to NOLA to celebrate!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
Old 10-13-2013, 02:43 AM
FitDay Member

Goals: (Hope's Lucky 13)
1) go back to healthier eating (no sugar, tomatoes, light on dairy and wheat) - Y, Y mostly, (bread and cheese stick, due to rushed day. Yes with some additions ( cheese- again! and a couple of Hail Merry Macaroons no Yes, yes
2) plan meals and stick close to it -Y, close, ish no yes, yes
3) lose some weight - N, Y, Y,2,5 lbs gained a pound back lost then gained a bit, then lost a bit, overall, lost 2 pounds
4) stretch - Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y
5) gym or walk 3x this week- N, N Y N, N, Y
6) don't everdo - not too bad, um, busy day Yes; Yes, yes I can't I have been in a bad fibro flare
7) write my weekly quota - close, N -class close No , No, no, have not been well but did make some breakthroughs
8) practice Spanish -N, N Y, si, si, si
9) throw out (recycle) 5 papers or 3 unnecessary items (clothes, books,etc.) daily - Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y BIGTIME
10) organize 3 aspects of writing (files, notebooks, index) - daily Y, N, N, N, Y, Y
11) check out and hopefully order new glasses -N, N YES!!!
12) drink more water -Y, ? yes, yes, yes, yes
13) meditate- Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y
Old 10-13-2013, 03:43 AM
FitDay Member

Yesterday went pretty well. I just can't seem to control my portions the way I want too. I eat my serving then start picking at the rest of the food on the table. I know it is up to me to keep my hands off the serving dishes.. I know I should make less..I just get carried away. I will do better today. I will be more aware of my behavior. I will measure my portions. This is my last stumbling block. I will have a good day. I hope everyone has a good day too! Thanks Nyda.

Last edited by rensterpuff; 10-13-2013 at 03:44 AM. Reason: typos
Old 10-13-2013, 04:24 AM
FitDay Member

Good morning everyone and for the canadains Happy Thanksgiving weekend. I cleaned up most of the yard yesterday. I put up the chair cushions, hoses, lawn mowers, pots, Eliot the dragon, and sprinklers. Our brother took us out for dinner yesterday. I tried to eat right. Had the salad bar,and watched how much dressing I used. I had the vanilla pudding rather the bread pudding with frosting. I got on the scales this morning and lost anther 2 pounds this week. I should finish up with the yard and the house this next week then back to the vidios. My BMI is dropping finally. I am shoting for it to break 40 this month.
Mike what Robin said
Jenn I am sorry you don't get along with your family. There are some aunts and cousins I don't get along with either. I have been the invisible fly on the wall often, so know what you mean.
Libby hope everything works out today, the turkey most of all.
rensterpuff your welcome.
Nyda
Old 10-13-2013, 05:27 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by canary52
Hell, if you asked me like that, I'd marry you! Wait, I'm already married lol. But you know that; in fact, you know him! And soon you will be married and we are coming down to NOLA to celebrate!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
haha, can't wait to see y'all. [evil voice]Now I can work on fattening you up![/evil voice]
Old 10-13-2013, 01:32 PM
FitDay Member

Evening. I had a rest day today. I am not feeling well so took a day to rest up. Have a couple of dump runs nest week a nd I want to finish painting, and cleaning in the house. We are having an electrican come out this next week. We have some issues that need fixed. I have a new air pump for the pond, but with no power out there I have not put the main pump up yet.
Here's tp a good week for us all.

Goals
1 log everything I eat,M-y,T-n,W-y,T-y,F-y,S-n, S-y
2 drink at least 8 cups of water,M-y,T-y,W-y,T-y, F-y,S-y, S-y
3 Post at least once a day, M-y,T-n, W-yT-y F-y,S-n,S-y
4 exercise at everyday,M-y, T-n, W-y T-y F-y, S-y, S-n
5 If I get the job at wal-mart backery
no product samples . Will find out this coming week.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.