Notices

Motivational Thread Starting 9/23/13

Old 09-26-2013, 11:33 AM
FitDay Member

hello all. Another cold rainy day here. I got myexercising in. It about the last thing on my list to do today. And so I made my self do it. Feel better now that I have.
Libby way to go no glasses. I only need them for driving. Way to go if you don't have to use them at all.
Noodle Berry(NB) You are always welcome here. It doesn't matter if you are neww here orand old hand at this.I found that by logging everything I eat I realized just how much I was eating. And that 10K way to go. You will make it .Think Positive!

goals
1 drink 8 cups of water-y,y,y,y
2 post everything I eat.y,y,n,y
3 post here at least once a day.y,y,y,y
4 exercise 4or more times. y,n,y,y
Old 09-26-2013, 01:21 PM
FitDay Member

Yes I know I have been MIA even though I said I wouldn't! No time, no time, crazy hectic. Such drama! in the family! Anyway, things are settling in the past couple of days. I need to get back to an exercise routine.

libby good news on the eyes. Did you have laser surgery? My son had "cross linking"...he can't see any better and may not it was to stop the progression.

Jenn, I never count housework or yardwork as "exercise" - even doing wood. I know that it burns calories but I still think some formal exercise has to happen. That being said I personally have been deficient in that regard the past couple of weeks. I plan to get back to swimming and walking next week. I am doing yoga daily but that is for other reasons and doesn't really burn much for calories.

Despite the lack of exercise my eating is fine and I am still 4 pounds below goal weight. I must be at a plateau. I am weighing in regularly as I am definitely afraid to gain (bleh)

Call out to Mike and any others doing a marathon............do we want another walking/running challenge? I'd be game. I have to be careful WHERE I walk right now, it is hunting season and it does not feel particularly safe on the trails right now.
Old 09-26-2013, 03:05 PM
FitDay Member

Robin: I hear gun fire every day during hunting season. I won't walk on the trails or fields and the bush. I walk along the highway and the sub division. Stay safe.

Last edited by libby116; 09-27-2013 at 01:20 AM.
Old 09-27-2013, 05:52 AM
FitDay Member

Robin: I don't know if the surgery was laser but they did put a lens in my eye.
Old 09-27-2013, 05:38 PM
FitDay Member

Have not been feeling well. I went a little over board with the butter toffee almonds. Will be painting tomorrow so a lot of ladder climbing.

goals
1 drink 8 cups of water-y,y,y,y,y
2 post everything I eat.y,y,n,y,y
3 post here at least once a day.y,y,y,y,y
4 exercise 4or more times. y,n,y,y,n
Old 09-28-2013, 04:35 AM
FitDay Member

Half an hour exercising this morning. I also did some vacuuming. Have to wipe down the counters and then I will be done for the day and can sit outside and do some journalling. Take advantage of this beautiful fall weather (74F).

Jenn
Old 09-28-2013, 05:15 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Robingen
Call out to Mike and any others doing a marathon............do we want another walking/running challenge? I'd be game. I have to be careful WHERE I walk right now, it is hunting season and it does not feel particularly safe on the trails right now.
sounds good to me.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:51 PM
FitDay Member

hi all.weather stoped the painting outside. I did get the trim primed at least. Depending on the weather tomorrow I will be painting inside or outside but I will be painting. I have not felt well for the last several days. Not sick, just stuck in the all most sick. I think it is my sinuse infection again. Here goes nothing tomorrow is weight in day. So will post tomorrow with good news hopefully, or bad news wither way I will be here tomorrow. Have a great Sunday.

goals
1 drink 8 cups of water-y,y,y,y,y,y
2 post everything I eat.y,y,n,y,y,y
3 post here at least once a day.y,y,y,y,y,y,
4 exercise 4or more times. y,n,y,y,n,y

you can see why there may abe a gain tomorrow.

Last edited by adyndravo1; 09-29-2013 at 03:38 AM. Reason: change
Old 09-29-2013, 12:04 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
sounds good to me.
Game on. In miles? That's fine with me.
Old 09-29-2013, 12:31 PM
FitDay Member

Evening all I had a pleasant surprise this morning. I was so sure I was going to see a gain, but I was down another 2 pounds. Picked all the peppers last night and today my sister and seeded and diced peppers for about 4 hours. we put about 30 cups of peppers in the freezer for use this winter. I did not exercise today but I stood for about 2.5 hours working on the peppers.. I hope everyone is having a good suday. Nyda

goals
1 drink 8 cups of water-y,y,y,y,y,y,y
2 post everything I eat.y,y,n,y,y,y,y
3 post here at least once a day.y,y,y,y,y,y,,y
4 exercise 4or more times. y,n,y,y,n,y,n