FitDay Member

Daily Report - Monday:
  • Sugar < 30 g / day: 58,
  • Veggies > 3 day: 0,
  • Maintain my stds: ~,
Pluses:
Worked out w/ trainer for an hour
Calories were low: 1051
Fixed nagging problem at work, prevailed in argument for additional improvements.
Still maintaining my weight slightly below 'stretch' goal
Have (mini) biceps and triceps, (didn't ache at all after weight lifting 45 mins on Sat.)

Minuses:
Protein too low: 35 g
No vegetables: (Lots of fruit though)
Too much refined sugar: Ice cream & chocolate candy (w/ hazelnuts)
Old 09-24-2013, 05:22 AM
FitDay Member

New avatar is from a photo taken of me just two days ago. I want my next one to show a thinner face.

I blew my food intake already today. Goal for today is to eat on plan the rest of the day and to get in some exercise.

Nyda, congrats on your exercise and kudos on being down another two pouns.

Libby, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for your eye surgery. And let the guys pamper you for a good while when you get back home.

Donna, good report! I like your Plus and Minus report format. I need the courage to do that. Kudos on the weight lifting.

Jenn, nice Monday report.

Kocia, I need a kick in the pants, too. Good for you on posting your goals. You can do it.
Old 09-24-2013, 11:11 AM
FitDay Member

Pamper shmamper. The guys have abandoned me and I have to fend for myself. The surgery went well. My vision is fuzzy but it should improve day by day. TGIO
Old 09-24-2013, 04:59 PM
FitDay Member

Hello everyone. It was not a very active day. Spent the morning watching the plumbers wrok on the cold water problem got my shower working, but not my sisiters. Will have to have a new facuet and internat parts, means a hole in the wall. Had to do that to my shower a few years ago.
Tomorrow is major house work and exercise tape. It will be cold and rainy for the next 2 days it will only be in the 50's, but by the weekend it will be in the mid 70's. That's weather in Idaho.
Libby glad things went well on the eye surgery. Eyes are something you don't want to screw up. I was thinkiong just a couple of days ago that it has been 13 years since I had mine lasered. I only use my glassed when I leave home. I need them for driving. Went from 200 20 to about 50 20.
Dmarts I had reeses peices today. They tasted so good. But it put me just a touch over my max. Have to really work out the rest of the week.

goals
1 drink 8 cups of water-y,y,
2 post everything I eat.y,y,
3 post here at least once a day.y,y,
4 exercise 4or more times. y,n
Old 09-24-2013, 11:14 PM
FitDay Member

FitDay Friends,

I woke up with what I thought was a good idea for a post, and prepared to present my pluses and minuses for the day. Sat down here, and noticed that the links to the exercise site I recommended earlier had been removed.

Based on the fact that I no longer use Fitday for logging, since they have REFUSED TO ADD SUGAR to their Food Nutrition Facts database (even though their source added this info in 2007), ~and~ since their moderators have found the contents of my post inappropriate, I will no longer be adding content to their site.

I did, however, appreciated the camaraderie I found on this forum in the past.

Good luck to you all.

- Donna
Old 09-24-2013, 11:36 PM
FitDay Member

Goals
1. Drink 6 glasses of water yes, yes
2. Exercise 4X for 30 min (shouldn't be too hard as I have to do yardwork) Mon 20 min cutting grass (our front lawn looks sooo much better)
Tues no
3. Eat sensibly Mon yes Tues--not awful but not great

Jenn
Old 09-25-2013, 03:22 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all.
Goals:
6 glasses of water: Y, Y,
2 fruit 2 veg: 2-2, 2-1
exercise 30 min. 3x:

The worry weight is coming off, just 2.5 to go. I have a post op check up today. So far so good.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:54 AM
FitDay Member

That's great Libby!

I wish there were more hours in the day lately. I am trying to clean, and am doing laundry today. I have to do some yardwork (trim bushes and cut the back lawn) and I wish I had time to go for a walk.

I'm up a pound as of yesterday.

Jenn
Old 09-25-2013, 08:31 AM
FitDay Member

Cutting the lawn is walking unless you have a riding mower. Cleaning yard work and pruning burns calories too. You will burn that pound off in no time.
Have a great day all.
Old 09-25-2013, 11:02 AM
FitDay Member

Hello all. I am having a bad day. Woke up feeling not so good. After breakfast I went back to bed becasue I was cold. When I got up I went into hyperactive mode. I did some serious floor cleaning. Need vacuum still but it does look better even so. I did not want to do my exercise today so I did it anyway. After the 2 mile walk my knee is still tender and,but my back is feeliongh better. I hope everyone is having a great hump day. Nyda

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why the call is the present.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.