Editing custom foods >

Editing custom foods

Community
Notices

Editing custom foods

Old 05-26-2013, 07:21 PM
FitDay Member

Default Editing custom foods

Because we have recently moved to another country, many of the ready-made foods on my Custom Foods list are no longer available to me. I would like to edit the list to remove them and make the list easier to use, but do not know how to do this.
Anyone know how to edit the Custom Food list?
Old 05-26-2013, 10:00 PM
FitDay Member

Go into the Custom Food List and click on the Nutrition Screen for that food. You can then edit. I think once you press edit a delete option also appears.
Old 05-27-2013, 08:00 AM
FitDay Member

Another option is to have the ones you don't use (or don't use often) fall to the bottom of the list. I added a bunch of Customs back in 2011, when I first got started with Fitday. In this new, 2013 restart, I've found I don't need them, because, like you, we moved and just don't have access to them anymore. However, I still want them as reference.

I went into Edit and placed an X in front of each name. Now, those items are still available, but grouped together at the bottom of the page. I've done the same things with Recipes I revise. The older versions get the X and are relegated to page bottom.