Pre workout shakes >

Pre workout shakes

Community
Notices

Pre workout shakes

Old 09-08-2012, 07:13 AM
FitDay Member

Default Pre workout shakes

Hey guys I was just wondering, how do I add pre workout shakes to my food intake?
Old 09-08-2012, 07:51 AM
Super Moderator

I'm not sure what you mean...are you talking about something that's not in the FitDay food database? If so, then what you do is make a custom food using the nutrition information from the shake and then add it to your food log.

There's not a lot to go on in your question, so I'm not sure if you are making the shake or using a prepackaged one. If you are making it, you can go to a recipe builder site and have the nutrition info created for you, then enter as a custom food; if you are using a prepared one, just copy the info from the label when you make your custom food.

Hope that answers your question. If not, let us know a little more specifically what you need!
Old 09-08-2012, 01:41 PM
FitDay Member

Well its a pre workout and a protein shake I bought from GNC. They both have all the facts on the back obviously I was just curious if it would be under the database and if so what I would search.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:12 PM
Super Moderator

I doubt it would be in the database, but you can try searching the name. If nothing comes up, just make a custom food; you only have to enter the info once, then just click to add the custom food when you want it in your log for the day.
Old 09-08-2012, 10:57 PM
FitDay Member

I have a lean shake from there and just made it a " custom meal ". I dont track my post workout protein shake because its a addition to my meal plans and shouldnt be included towards my normal daily intake.