Salad for lunch anyone? >

Salad for lunch anyone?

Community
Notices

Salad for lunch anyone?

Old 02-20-2012, 01:40 PM
FitDay Member

Default Salad for lunch anyone?

I live in Vancouver BC, work in our downtown business district. A few months ago, a new restaurant opened a few blocks from my office - a salad restaurant called "Tossed". I didn't really pay much attention since I'm not a huge fan of salad, and it's not really a mid-winter type of food. I went for the first time last week, and I have to say I was impressed! It was actually quite good.

And for those of us that track our food intake, here's the best part - they let you design your own salad, and their website will show you the nutritional value of your custom salad, (but not down to the Vitamin C & A, calcium and iron values). This is much better then trying to guess-timate the info for your average take out lunch.

Besides Vancouver, there are locations in Boston, Boca Raton, Huston, New York City, and Morrisville, NC (coming soon to LA).

happy lunching everyone.

Michelle

Last edited by meking703; 02-20-2012 at 03:24 PM.
Old 03-20-2012, 01:20 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Chandler125
Salad is very beneficial for health. It control the cholesterol level and keep us fit and health.
I always eat salad in my lunch. I prefer mixed vegetables salad make of carrot, radish, cucumber, tomato, onion, cabbage, and roots beat.
Do you ever add spam to your salads?
Old 03-20-2012, 01:21 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Chandler125
Salad is very beneficial for health. It control the cholesterol level and keep us fit and health.
I always eat salad in my lunch. I prefer mixed vegetables salad make of carrot, radish, cucumber, tomato, onion, cabbage, and roots beat.
Eat spam much?