Notices

Would you give chocolate as a gift?

Old 05-16-2014, 06:47 AM
FitDay Member

Chocolate is a wonderful gift, it's all time my favorite. These kind of presents are always acceptable and you don't need to worry about there like or dislike in it.
Old 05-16-2014, 03:07 PM
FitDay Member

I think chocolate is a terrible gift. My husband gets me chocolate for gifts and I always tell him not to do it anymore. I give it away to the kids, who are not fat and it's ok for them to have a little treat. Oh sure, I love chocolate as much as the next person. But to give it to someone who is trying to change their eating habits is a big problem, imo.
Old 05-21-2014, 09:58 PM
Banned

Smile

A number of guys consider chocolate is usually a affectionate surprise, plus it sort of will be if it is presented perfectly. As an alternative, maybe you may lower several clues about how precisely sophisticated in addition to pretty you are going to sense soon after he or she supplies you with fot it lovely Health spa outside. That is seen as a surprise in order to you both.
Old 04-28-2016, 04:51 PM
FitDay Member

Yes! definitely I would give chocolates as a gift and will love to receive in return as well.
Old 05-22-2016, 06:59 PM
FitDay Member

Yes, I don't think chocolate is bad as a gift. My choice is a dark chocolate because it has more health benefits. For what I know, It is a mind and energy booster also.
Old 05-23-2016, 08:04 PM
FitDay Member

Dark Chocolate is a great gift, if the receiver is not a compulsive eater and is wise enough to consume it moderately. Apart from a plethora of health benefits like being rich in fiber, minerals and antioxidants, it is a known aphrodisiac so gift away.
Old 05-27-2016, 01:58 AM
FitDay Member

I'd give chocolates as gifts especially to a person who loves eating sweet stuff LoL but I'd go for dark chocolate rather than milk chocolate since dark chocolates contain more antioxidants compared to other variants.
Old 08-02-2016, 08:42 PM
FitDay Member

it matters to me because i wouldn't want to buy someone a gift that i would never eat myself, and i wouldn't just pick any brand because it's on sale or for a good price.
as gift it's worth the money and i would probably but a more upscale brand like godiva, lindt or fancier European chocolate, toblerone or ferrero rocher is good. i would avoid ones with nuts or creams and pick more plain stuff just in case some ppl are picky eaters.
Old 01-18-2017, 04:38 PM
FitDay Member

hahha yeah i would like to give mostly girls likes a chocolates but as boy i like chocolates very much so i also like to give others chocolates gifts.
Old 04-19-2017, 07:18 PM
FitDay Member

My husband usually choose to give me flowers rather than chocolates during specially occasions such as valentines day. He just gave me once during our 1st anniversary but after that, I received no more chocolates.
lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.