Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FOOD > Food talk
What are you eating... >

What are you eating...

Community
Notices

What are you eating...

Old 09-04-2011, 10:39 AM
FitDay Member

Salad with Romaine lettuce, a little iceberg lettuce, onion, cucumber,carrots, and garbanzo beans, and topped with two tablespoons of olive oil, and some low sodium salt.

For desert, it was a pear, and a banana sliced up, and topped witth no sugar yogurt, and linseed, and to make it a little sweeter I used this stuff that is called panela that is made from natural sugar cane, maybe like a tablespoon..
Old 09-07-2011, 03:43 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Made Cajun blackened fish last night and am having the last of it in a ww pita for lunch. With cumin, ground mustard, white pepper, black pepper, cayanne pepper and paprika it's got a bit of a bite! Perfect for me but my wife didn't care for it so much.

Regards,
Michael
Old 09-15-2011, 08:42 AM
FitDay Premium Member

A sickeningly healthy spinach salad with 4 oz water packed tuna, ~0.5 tbsp oil and vinegar. Actually it is one of my favorite lunches from the salad bar at our local grocery store. Without the tuna I'd be hitting the snack machines by 3:00. The tuna really helps the meal last until I get home.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:11 PM
FitDay Member

Fresh fruit salad:

in combination with
apple, grapes, melon, some pineapple, cheese and cream