Old 04-17-2011, 04:35 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ZoeDuc
^^ Have you tried

50 cal per tortilla
Also high fiber!
Old 04-17-2011, 08:14 AM
FitDay Member

12" Pizza Hut thin and crispy cheese pizza. It's been too long. BTW, I ate the whole thing.
Old 04-17-2011, 04:46 PM
Super Moderator

Carrots!

I had actually cut up veggies/fruit, cooked my meals for the week and planned on separating everything into serving sizes. I left everything on the counters and stove for a few minutes, came back and EVERYTHING was gone! Even the stuff cooling in a pan and veggies/fruit measured into baggies!!

My newest rescue was looking scared and crouching by her sleeping area when I went looking for the evidence. I almost died when I saw why! She had hidden all the food in her crate under all the bedding and toys!

She was severely emaciated and neglected when I got her a few weeks ago and has a habit of collecting "stuff" and hides it all in her crate! I guess I can't blame her but I won't be leaving any food unattended around her anymore!

This is the guilty girl, lol!

Old 04-19-2011, 06:28 AM
FitDay Member

Awwwww....What a lucky girl she is! She just doesn't know it yet and thinks she still has to steal to get her food. Smart dog! She's the kind that survives a little longer out there. It will take a while, but she'll lose her fear of doing without.

This morning I had toast (no spread), with a fried egg (no-fat spray), a navel orange and coffee with skim milk. For lunch: my favorite low-fat yogurt, fat-free pineapple cottage cheese, a cup of green grapes, and a handful of whole almonds (all in the same bowl). Supper tonight will be a lean pork chop with 2 c. of mixed veggies. Maybe a little margarine on the veggies. Oh, and I lost another 2 lb. this week, bringing me to 219.4 lb. (5'8"). First goal is to get below 200 lb.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:14 AM
FitDay Member

Just had a tuna wrap. Soooo good.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:25 AM
FitDay Member

I'm back to fitday after not using it for about 7 months. I forgot how many great ideas I got from others using this forum. Reading all of the food ideas makes me hungry!

This morning, I had a breakfast sandwich made of a whole wheat english muffin, egg whites, spinach, and a Laughing Cow light cheese wedge. I also had coffee with almond milk, sugar free vanilla syrup, and a dash of cinnamon. It totaled less than 300 calories and was balanced and filling.

Lunch is about to be a smoothie made with almond milk, whey protein, raspberries, blueberries, and banana. I usually add greek yogurt for the protein source, but I'm all out. Again, it's around 300 calories, balanced, and high in fiber. Keeps my belly happy for hours!
Old 04-19-2011, 10:38 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Spluged at lunch: 2 Rubio's fish tacos especial. At 240 cal apeice they are a little more that I usually go for at lunch, but I had a great work out this morning and they are balanced the pie chart pretty well.

VaBeach, I hope your new doggy-girl is adjusting to her new life. She sure sounds like a smart one. I am guessing that she will always be mischeivious but hopefully it will be mostly amusing in the future.
Old 04-21-2011, 02:20 PM
FitDay Member

Orecchiette with Broccoli Rabe, olive oil, garlic, cherry tomatoes, fresh oregano and lemon juice. YUM. Cal 484 ~ 15g fat ~ 15g protein ~ 71g complex carbs ~ 2g fiber.

I hope I didn't do to much damage. This was dinner, the only thing I had all day was 2 apples, 2 oranges, 2 string cheese light.

It sure was good tho.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:45 AM
FitDay Member

When I'm craving something sweet but don't want to add a ton of calories and fat, this is one of my favorite lunches: 1 cup of fat free cottage cheese with pineapple, 1/2 cup of Lite and Fit strawberry yogurt, 1 cup of sliced strawberries, and one of the new Newton Chocolate & Raspberry Thins cookies. OMG....it tastes like dessert!! And it boosts your protein intake, too. I just dump them all into one bowl and "chase" it with the cookie.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.