Sorry to be a pest in the Food Talk forum >

Sorry to be a pest in the Food Talk forum

Community
Notices

Sorry to be a pest in the Food Talk forum

Old 06-10-2020, 02:39 AM
FitDay Member

Question Sorry to be a pest in the Food Talk forum

On 3/13/19, I asked a question about the big differences in our nutrition information between what we enter on a custom food chart and what shows up when we enter the custom food on the daily eating log.
On 2/3/20, I asked again. And again on 2/6.
On 2/10, ModMike said he was going to send the question along to the tech team.
On 5/20, I asked again. No response...
First of all, I sincerely hope that everyone on the tech team is well and not burdened with any of those Covid guys...
Next, I’m really curious as to what is happening with the way you folks are keeping track of our food intake. And I’m looking at other websites to see if they have the same issues.
Hoping, a year and a quarter later, to hear something...anything... have you heard me yet?

Old 06-24-2020, 01:03 AM
Administrator

Hi Kohsamui,

What specifically is your question regarding nutritional information? And do you use FitDay Classic or FitDay2?
Old 06-28-2020, 01:49 AM
FitDay Member

Friday Classic. My issue is this - I create a new custom food including the nutrients, micro and macro. When I later eat this custom food and check the nutrients, the macros are generally pretty much what I logged in earlier. But the micros are almost 100% different from what I originally logged. Sometimes, it’s only a few %, more often, it’s a lot more!
Why?
Old 06-30-2020, 04:35 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Kohsamui
Friday Classic. My issue is this - I create a new custom food including the nutrients, micro and macro. When I later eat this custom food and check the nutrients, the macros are generally pretty much what I logged in earlier. But the micros are almost 100% different from what I originally logged. Sometimes, it’s only a few %, more often, it’s a lot more!
Why?
As we no longer support FitDay Classic, we recommend that you switch to FitDay 2 (in the upper right corner). Please also keep in mind that FitDay is designed as a weightloss tool for calorie-tracking and we do not advise using it to track all micronutrients, the needs of which may vary from person to person.
Old 07-01-2020, 12:46 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the getback, Joel. I’m advised.