Notices
Like Tree1Likes

A Best way to lose weight

Old 10-17-2018, 04:47 AM
FitDay Member

Default A Best way to lose weight

For the fast lose your weight Start by examining what you eat. Do you eat dessert frequently? Do you eat a lot of unhealthy snacks?
Old 07-01-2019, 02:36 PM
FitDay Member

Default Sadly

Yes sadly, how could I improve this ?
Old 07-02-2019, 03:28 AM
Super Moderator

Examine what you eat by writing it all down! In fitday, that's the food log. But if you don't have electronic media handy, plain paper and pencil (or a notebook) will do. Once you get an idea how many calories you eat every day (know the portion size of the food you eat and look up the calories), you can start changing some of the foods so there are less-caloric substitutes on your list each day. Even eating the same thing but cutting the portions in half will have an effect. It's up to you. You can have tasty healthy food every day and keep your calorie count down - the number on the scale will go down. You can even treat yourself once in a while and see how that affects your weight loss.

Good luck!

(You can eat all the snacks you want - as long as you count the calories in them and add them to your daily tally.)
Old 08-21-2019, 08:57 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Kathy13118
Examine what you eat by writing it all down! In fitday, that's the food log. But if you don't have electronic media handy, plain paper and pencil (or a notebook) will do. Once you get an idea how many calories you eat every day (know the portion size of the food you eat and look up the calories), you can start changing some of the foods so there are less-caloric substitutes on your list each day. Even eating the same thing but cutting the portions in half will have an effect. It's up to you. You can have tasty healthy food every day and keep your calorie count down - the number on the scale will go down. You can even treat yourself once in a while and see how that affects your weight loss.

Good luck!

(You can eat all the snacks you want - as long as you count the calories in them and add them to your daily tally.)
Agree with this! It's really helpful if you take note of what you eat.
Old 09-02-2019, 07:55 PM
FitDay Member

Yes
Old 09-26-2019, 04:27 AM
FitDay Member

Exercise, workout and dietary foods are helpful for weight loss but if you wanna lose your weight very soon so you should try Keto Supplements.
Old 10-09-2019, 11:16 PM
FitDay Member

A food log. Unfortunately, there are no shortcuts here. But there are benefits to reap, including being mindful of what you eat. I'd say that a healthy diet should also be a goal that goes hand in hand with losing weight.
Old 11-17-2019, 05:33 PM
FitDay Member

get a good diet and good sleep. and more you also should make workouts with professional fitness equipment, just like the Life fitness, Cybex, or Triumph fitness equipment.

Better equipment, higher efficiency your training. good luck

But What are the good diet or good habits? We all know everyone knows, but most of us can't keep it a long period.
Old 12-11-2019, 04:54 AM
FitDay Member

In my opinion, starving yourself helps you lose weight fast. It's kinda uncomfortable, but fast. Do that for a couple of weeks, and just eat fruits if you're super hungry. Unconventional advise, but it works
Old 05-14-2020, 06:22 PM
FitDay Member

While following a good diet plan its not easy for me to stick with healthy foods, while i feel urges to eat fast food, So for staying on the path i usually try different recipes of making health foods which keep me focused on eating well and staying fit.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.