Notices
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By vabeachgirlNYC

Data base update maybe?

Old 09-28-2017, 07:00 AM
FitDay Member

Default Data base update maybe?

I asked for data on: “corn, cooked from frozen, fat not added”. First result shows up and takes me through 10 pages of foods with NO result (match). So, being wise In the ways of FitDay data bases, I try “corn, fat not added” and get this result: “corn, cooked from frozen, fat not added”. How come first entry (EXACTLY the way it is in the database!!) fails to give me what I’m looking for?
And an additional thought. You can make us toe the line better by demanding that we be pretty specific when searching for food data. For me to enter corn, and get 10 pages of data - most of which have nothing to do with plain and simple “corn” is a waste of our time.
Thanks...
Old 09-29-2017, 10:26 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Kohsamui
I asked for data on: “corn, cooked from frozen, fat not added”. First result shows up and takes me through 10 pages of foods with NO result (match). So, being wise In the ways of FitDay data bases, I try “corn, fat not added” and get this result: “corn, cooked from frozen, fat not added”. How come first entry (EXACTLY the way it is in the database!!) fails to give me what I’m looking for?
Well, close but not exactly...

This is what is listed Corn, cooked, from frozen, fat not added in cooking

You could simply type in frozen corn and choose from the many, many options on the very first page.
Kohsamui likes this.
Old 09-30-2017, 09:53 AM
FitDay Member

Sigh...another lesson in FitDay data logging! Thanks for the tip, tho. ;-)