Community
Notices

food diary

Old 09-05-2010, 07:51 AM
FitDay Member

Default food diary

hello dear friends!

I find it very complicated to write down everything I eat on this page.
I write down on a more general basis what I eat during the day like:

dinner: chicken, salad, bread, and tomato...

it seems so difficult and timeconsuming to know exactly how much of one food I eat and so on. and it takes time to write it all down.
Though i can see the value of it.

Any ideas for a more everyday less timeconsuming way of doing it?

yours sincerely,

ivar
Old 10-17-2010, 07:48 AM
FitDay Member

I thought it was more work than it was worth when I first started too. But once you get use to your portion sizes the calculations come much quicker. I think most of us eat similarly from day to day so the recent food feature makes it quite simple to fill in the food log. I would suggest sticking with it for 2 weeks and see if it gets any easier for you!
Old 10-18-2010, 06:15 PM
FitDay Member

I have a hard time with keeping track too, but I find that if I don't keep a food journal I eat way too little in calories. Then I don't lose any weight and feel weak. The easiest way for me to make adjustments and keep track of what is going on is to force myself to keep track of everything, everyday. Keep with it, it does get easier