Notices

Picky Eater Help!

Old 01-20-2010, 07:20 AM
FitDay Member

Default Picky Eater Help!

I am a pretty picky eater and usually stick to the same foods. I am trying to add more protein to my diet. Does anyone have any recomendations for me? I also live alone so making big meals for one doesn't cut it. I try to plan out my meals for the week, but have been reusing the same things. I want some variety and would be willing to try some new things as long as it doesn't need excessive prep. Any ideas? Thanks!
Old 01-20-2010, 08:38 AM
FitDay Member

What do you eat now? What kinds of things do you like/not like? I don't want to repeat anything you already eat or suggest something you absolutely hate!

I sometimes make a fruit smoothie in the morning and added soft tofu to bump up the protein and keep me satisfied longer in the morning. There was a slight change in texture but the smoothie still tasted the same.