My favorite makeup brands ever >

My favorite makeup brands ever

Community
Notices

My favorite makeup brands ever

Old 03-24-2017, 05:51 PM
FitDay Member

Default My favorite makeup brands ever

My favorite makeup brands ever and actually want every single one of these this is the burberry liquid lip velvet in the shade number bright plum this is quite a bold shade for me i'm usually kind of like hydroluxe-serum a boring dusty rose nude let girl it's a really comfortable not drying a liquid lipstick formula lot of liquid lipsticks are very very very drying for me I'm islands are quite fickle like that but this is so beautiful let's take...

Last edited by Kathy13118; 03-24-2017 at 05:54 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 08-02-2021, 09:55 PM
FitDay Member

I don't have direct favorites in cosmetics from brands. I just match my skin type with my cosmetics, that's all. Each one suits me differently. I also pay attention to the packaging. Cosmetics have to look nice. With an unusual makeup mockup https://mockupfree.co/cosmetics .Stand out from the crowd and catch the eye. So that the customer immediately notices and thinks that it is necessary to buy this particular brand. With cosmetics I mostly use eyeshadow palettes. I bought so many of them. I like to do experiments on my eyes. I emphasize them and make them look bigger with makeup since I have small eyes. I also use lip glosses. I like them better than lipsticks.

Last edited by Maxxx17; 08-06-2021 at 08:49 AM.
Old 04-21-2024, 11:49 PM
FitDay Member

Hi! Whether you want to create a natural everyday look or a glamorous evening look, Laura Geller has the perfect product for you. Their varied range of shades and finishes make it easy to customize your makeup look to suit your personal style. It’s very easy to select all the necessary products using their website, and if someone needs help choosing, then you don’t have to look for laura geller number but contact their beauty experts online, and they will recommend the best product that will satisfy the client.