Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FOOD > Food talk
What foods do you eat in order to lose weight? >

What foods do you eat in order to lose weight?

Community
Notices

What foods do you eat in order to lose weight?

Old 11-18-2021, 11:01 PM
FitDay Member

Hii you are talking about food do you eat in order to loose weight. For this you should follow to following steps:
1.Eat whole egg
2.Eat leafy green vegetable.
3.Eat lean beef and chicken breast.
4.Eat boiled potatoes.
5.Soups
Old 11-30-2021, 07:55 AM
FitDay Member

The most important thing is to control your calories that you consume))) And drink a lot of water because it has no calories))
Old 12-05-2021, 09:06 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cinnamonsage
Hi Im new here and excited I found this site!!!

What types of food do you consume on a daily basis?

I am really ready to lose weight and was just wondering what foods to incorpate into my diet..

I would really love to focus on foods that will have flatten my abs

Thanks guys....
Hey! Cinnamon sage
If you want to loss weight you should adopt a routine of fully helpful diet. In the journey of losing weight, morning routine is of great importance. You must have to awake early in the morning and its obvious to sleep timely. In morning before sun rise you should take a cup of green tea after a glass of water. Then after that you must take a heathy food. Avoid junk food! Try Fruits full of vitamins. And in noon you should eat a delicious salad which will help you to loss weight. If your daily routine is full of comfort you should take some responsibilities in your house. And if there is none try to do your own work. And last but not the least you have to exercise daily in evening or in morning , which suits you the best. In exercise you have to walk and run at your own pace. After Dinner walk slightly for 30 to 45 minutes before go to sleep. After all try to be happy.
Cheers!
Old 01-22-2022, 12:47 AM
FitDay Member

??
Old 02-08-2022, 04:22 PM
FitDay Member

There are a lot of foods which can help you to lose weight.
  1. Yogurt
Yogurt is the healthiest food including calcium, protein, phosphorus, and vitamin D.

Yogurt is best for your waistline and it has not been proven a loose weight food but stood among the other unhealthy foods.

2 . Dark Chocolates

People who love chocolate want to lose weight so I recommend that always eating dark chocolate instead of sweet chocolate helps you to lose weight early.

3 . Nuts and Beans

Nuts are very essential for our body and a great snack for eating while you run or do exercise and nuts are very helpful to our body because they can burn all the body fats.

Old 03-14-2022, 12:25 AM
FitDay Member

Sole water but I don't know that if it has some benefits
Old 03-22-2022, 12:19 AM
FitDay Member

It is natural for anyone trying to lose weight to lose it very quickly. But people who lose weight slowly and steadily (about 1 to 2 pounds per week) are more successful at keeping the weight off. Healthy weight loss isn't just about a "diet" or "program." It is about an ongoing lifestyle that includes healthy eating patterns and regular physical activity.

Once you achieve a healthy weight, rely on healthy eating and physical activity to help you keep the weight off over the long term.

Losing weight is not easy and it requires commitment. But if you're ready to get started, we have a step-by-step guide to help you get on your way to weight loss and better health. A healthy weight loss program consists of:
  • A reasonable, realistic weight loss goal
  • A reduced-calorie, nutritionally-balanced eating plan
  • Regular physical activity
  • A behavior change plan to help you stay on track with your goals
We want to help you with each of these components.

Keep in Mind
  • Calories count
  • Portions count
  • Nutrition counts
  • Even a small amount of weight loss can lead to big health benefits
  • Strive to develop good habits to last a lifetime
  • Discuss weight loss with your doctor before getting started

If you think back to the time you were a kid or a teenager, you probably remember that your body's ability to keep off pounds and burn calories more effectively was far greater than that of an adult. As we get older, our metabolism slows down, and this is a common fact for most humans. When this happens, the first thing affected is the ability to lose weight. It becomes very difficult to not only look good but also feel fit and healthy. The easiest way to do this is through the foods you eat.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 04-13-2022 at 04:49 AM. Reason: links
Old 03-22-2022, 02:55 PM
FitDay Member

Play sports and eat natural products
Old 03-28-2022, 03:02 AM
FitDay Member

I try to eat food which my organism wants by itself. It is intuitive food. I try to feel my body and it thanks me. I lose my weight pretty quickly now.
Old 03-29-2022, 10:38 PM
FitDay Member

To lose weight you have to eat healthily and nutrients gain food like fruits, homemade food, drink more water.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.