Notices

Soup recipes?

Old 12-08-2011, 09:41 AM
FitDay Member

Soup threads have now been merged into one.

Last edited by VitoVino; 12-08-2011 at 09:49 AM.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:17 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Buttoni
Here are a few I like to make: Soups Buttoni's Blog
I LOVED this site! Kudos to you! I will be making a couple of these soon...I'll put a picture of the finished product and a link to your site on my facebook group page--Lo-Carb Fat Camp.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:51 PM
FitDay Member

Hi. If you want a thick soup without the calories and fat from dairy....you can puree broccoli, cauliflower, squash, carrots or anything you desire. You can do this in a blender or if you have a stick immersion blender you can puree it right in the pot with some stock. Hope this will give you some ideas!
Old 02-06-2012, 09:56 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by volleyballgranny
I LOVED this site! Kudos to you! I will be making a couple of these soon...I'll put a picture of the finished product and a link to your site on my facebook group page--Lo-Carb Fat Camp.
Glad you enjoyed the site VBGranny! I have nearly 500 low-carb recipes there now, so I hope there's something there to fit every low-carber's taste preferences. I sell no products, push no vendors and have recipes and nothing but recipes there. I love to cook and created the site to help those who do NOT want to or are not inclined to spend much time experimenting in the kitchen.
Old 05-29-2014, 05:52 PM
Banned

Smile

Why not consider high quality beefy stew tips? I don't always require gound beef, yet I'm craving grandma's thick gound beef stew along with potatos along with veggies. It can be cool along with receiving darkish early on, along with I'm craving any bowl regarding thick darkish stew health benefits -- minus the bajillion calories from fat to look from it!