FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Food talk (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/food-talk/)
-   -   green lemon juice (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/food-talk/12245-green-lemon-juice.html)

clairelv 06-01-2015 08:03 PM

green lemon juice

ii was told that green lemon juice is very tasty and healthy and it will help a lot about losing weight . i will try it . just drink it every morning for 15days and you will get a beautiful skin and help you to lose weight ! i am not sure but sounds good .so i will have a try and tell you later .

cpatterson7gmail 06-02-2015 04:49 PM

What is green lemon juice? Recipe?

Kathy13118 06-02-2015 06:15 PM

lime?

clairelv 06-04-2015 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by cpatterson7gmail (Post 116339)
What is green lemon juice? Recipe?

just juice ! a health and delicious juice !

clairelv 06-04-2015 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Kathy13118 (Post 116340)
lime?

i am not sure if it is lime . it is very small like bird eggs and it is always green even when it is ripe . anyway i like the taste !!

Ryan.W 06-10-2015 04:13 AM

Green lemon juice is amazing drink I love it drink it all the time

greenzone 06-12-2015 08:05 AM

green lemon juice - amazing effect

Well folks I absolutely love to start my day with a glass of lukewarm water with freshly squeezed lemon juice .. it's so refreshing :)

See I really don't know whether lemons are really good for weight loss or not but if u are drinking lemon juice instead of a cup loaded with other high calorie beverages (like a cup of coffee with loads of sugar ) then it is definitely a better alternative.... isn't it?

Plus lemon juices are loaded with antioxidants containing flavonoids that are very useful for tonnes of other diseases and ailments :)

Dr. Oz is a big believer in the power of lemon juice for weight loss. He suggests drinking a mixture of lemon juice and flax seeds in order to eliminate waste more quickly from your body.

I did some research on the other health benefits that lemon juice offers and found these points really interesting and helpful -

1) It can prevent kidney stones by flushing out all toxins from your body.

2) Gives u instant relief from soar throat as lemon juice has anti inflammatory and anti bacterial properties.

3) Helps to reduce the joint pain and lower back pain as it dissolves the uric acid.

4) Good for digestion as it strengthens the liver by providing energy to the liver enzymes when they are too dilute.

5) Provides an instant relief from heart burn / gas.

6) Balance your body's pH level.

7) Very good source of Potassium, citric acid, calcium,phosphorus and magnesium.

8)It helps replenish body salts after your high intensive workout session.

So, what's say...starting a day with a glass of hot water and lemon juice is not a bad option right :D

luxuriantfax 06-28-2015 01:13 AM

Maybe you're to referring to Calamondin. Very rich in vitamin C and helps whiten your skin :)