Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FOOD > Food talk
Great Website for recipes with nutritional info >

Great Website for recipes with nutritional info

Notices

Great Website for recipes with nutritional info

Old 05-16-2010, 04:51 AM
FitDay Member

Lightbulb Great Website for recipes with nutritional info

My husband found this web site when we first started our fitness/weight-loss journey almost 3 years ago. It has 100s of 1000s of recipes that people have posted and the site analyzes the nutritional values per serving for you. Best part is you can use the sifter tool to sort through the recipes by ingredients, health values etc...it's easy. We have made so many great tasting things we've lost count.
Recipezaar: The most complete collection of free recipes on the Internet, trusted by home chefs throughout the world.
Old 05-16-2010, 06:45 AM
FitDay Member

I found a website that has lots of new recipies I want to try. I think they have a sign-up feature that works like fitday, but they also have recipies (and you don't have to join to get access to the recipies).

Healthy Recipes and Recipe Calculator From SparkRecipes.com
Old 05-16-2010, 07:05 AM
Super Moderator

I use the recipe calculator feature all the time...it is wonderful for setting up custom foods in FitDay.
Old 05-22-2010, 09:30 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by SaraTaylor2006
My husband found this web site when we first started our fitness/weight-loss journey almost 3 years ago. It has 100s of 1000s of recipes that people have posted and the site analyzes the nutritional values per serving for you. Best part is you can use the sifter tool to sort through the recipes by ingredients, health values etc...it's easy. We have made so many great tasting things we've lost count.
Recipezaar: The most complete collection of free recipes on the Internet, trusted by home chefs throughout the world.

Thanks, so very much! I just checked out this site and found many recipes for using the original Fiber One cereal. They had over 90 recipes

I have been trying to get more fiber in my diet and I do eat well but 20-30 grams is sometimes hard to attain. Colon cancer has run ramped in my family. My father and two of his brothers died from it, as well as, his mother and aunt.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:18 AM
FitDay Member

this looks wonderful I can't wait to try it Thanks
Old 06-27-2010, 01:01 PM
FitDay Member

Jbrodz, looking for fiber? try milled flaxseeds..rich in lignans and great fiber source too. Sprinkle it on your salads(tastes kinda nutty) or add it to your smoothie. Make sure it is organic and milled. Buy it at the vitamin shoppe.
Also nutritional yeast is great.