Notices

Nutrisystem Food for Sale

Old 05-07-2010, 09:01 AM
FitDay Member

Default Nutrisystem Food for Sale

Nutrisystem Food for Sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if this is appropriate to post here or not, but I was on Nutrisystem for awhile, then fell off the wagon. I am still on my weight loss journey, but I'm trying something different for now. Nutrisystem DOES work, but I just got un-motivated.

Anyway, I was on auto-ship, and was shipped a month's worth of food, but by the time I had decided to give it up, they would not let me return it. (Has to be within 30 days of date of order)

Would anyone be interested in purchasing this? I am in Illinois, and would be willing to drive a little to deliver it, but if it would need to be shipped, that cost would have to be factored in as well.

If you are interested, just reply to this post, and I will give more detail, like what all foods are there, etc. We can discuss price as well, if you are truly interested. I even have some ala carte items that I would throw in for free! Thanks!
~Angie