Notices

Pie chart adds up to more than 100%

Old 04-26-2012, 07:26 AM
FitDay Member

Unhappy Pie chart adds up to more than 100%

So, here is the thing, my pie chart percentages in my overview add up to more than 100%. To be more specific, they add up to 113. Does anyone know why this happens? I am no math genius, but I do thing something is wrong there :/ Can I trust the system or not? I am trying a vegan diet (and way of life) and the nutrients percentages are important for me to make sure everything is balanced.
Thank you in advance for any answers.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:17 AM
FitDay Member

I am here for the same reason and am finding that the micronutrients don't add up either. This morning I put in 3 items for my breakfast which had B12 %RDAs of 0, 0 and 50%. The total for the day is showing 130% of B12. Should it not be 50%? I am looking for a new site. I have been using caloriecount.com, but they don't track enough micronutrients.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:10 AM
FitDay Member

These things are way off. It told me yesterday I had 2100mg of sodium and that I was like 600mg over my RDA. I was shocked because I am on a diet and all I ate was fruits, veggies and one portion of meat. So I went though the nutritional facts area and added up all my sodium intake with a calculator, it equaled out to 1000 LESS then it told me I had had for the day!! I also used to be vegan and was shocked when putting something up how often it claimed certain foods had b12 when I know for a FACT those foods have no b12.

At this point I am only using this as a carb counter. Because I have logged items they actually had up, and I also had the box right in front of me and THEIR nutritional INFORMATION didn't match the box. And it was supposed to be the same item.