Notices

Calendar for previous years

Old 04-12-2012, 05:50 AM
FitDay Member

Default Calendar for previous years

I have been a member since 2006. Sometimes I like to go back and track my food/exercise/weight entries from previous years but the only way I can find to do this is by using the calendar's "previous month" button which means it takes me dozens of "clicks" to get back 2 or three years. Is there a better way?

Thank you!
Lori
Old 05-04-2012, 02:34 AM
FitDay Member

Default Calendar for previous years

I have had no replies to my question. Are there no moderators/fitday tech experts that can answer this question?
Old 05-07-2012, 01:10 AM
FitDay Member

Don't expect too much help. I've had questions in the past and I think it's gone by for ages without an answer... I hear what your saying.. Even now, I can't see 12 months on the graph , just six.. it's been like that for months. I used to be able to see 12 months.. AND DEFINITELY would want to go back years on a simple graph... oh well; fitday hasn't really updated it's format since I joined ...wow,2010, lol... I had actually put "joined many years ago", then looked at the Join Date under my member name on the post and it says Dec 2010; WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went back and back to my first time I logged in and it was December, back in the year of 2003... so they can't get that right either...

Last edited by yosshimura; 05-07-2012 at 01:15 AM.
Old 05-10-2012, 03:41 PM
FitDay Member

I had actually put "joined many years ago", then looked at the Join Date under my member name on the post and it says Dec 2010; WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went back and back to my first time I logged in and it was December, back in the year of 2003... so they can't get that right either...
I know this isn't the point of the thread, but just so ya know, that date displays when you joined the forums (coincidentally I think they started up in 2010), not when you joined fitday to begin tracking. Hopefully that helps clear things up.

Last edited by SailorDoom; 05-10-2012 at 03:42 PM. Reason: typo :(
Old 05-11-2012, 05:13 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by yosshimura
Even now, I can't see 12 months on the graph , just six.. it's been like that for months. I used to be able to see 12 months..
Back when I was helping out, this question came up. A tag search for 'calendar' displays this thread:

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...s-one-day.html

I don't really help out much anymore. I think I've done my share and those who have paid positions should be doing more, IMHO.
Old 03-26-2018, 09:22 AM
FitDay Member

Is this site abandoned? I have been a user since 2012 and notice that I cannot even purchase an upgrade, nor does the Calendar even function to move to 2018. What the heck?