Notices

Spread sheet of food values??

Old 01-04-2012, 09:56 AM
FitDay Member

Default Spread sheet of food values??

I would like to create a spread sheet with the values of the food that I have entered in the food log. I want to do this to create menus with variety but I still need to know calorie, protien, fat and carb numbers.

Is there a way to do this?

thanks,
Mike
Old 01-05-2012, 11:24 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Griff79
I would like to create a spread sheet with the values of the food that I have entered in the food log. I want to do this to create menus with variety but I still need to know calorie, protien, fat and carb numbers.

Is there a way to do this?

thanks,
Mike
Unfortunately there's no way to download your food journal so the data could be entered into a spreadsheet. However, you could click on your Food Journal, then "Printer Friendly" and after it's displayed in printer format you can then save the page in a PDF. Once you have your selected PDF files you'd have to manually enter the data into your spreadsheet. It's more work but there's no other way.