Notices

Lifestyle option

Old 02-27-2010, 02:16 AM
FitDay Member

Default Lifestyle option

My lifestyle changes from day to day but I noticed you can't change it that way. If you change your lifestyle for one day it changes for all the past ones too. I thought by choosing "customize" it would change it for that day.

Anyone know how to accomplish this because there are days I obviously dont' work and drastically changes my lifestyle activities.
Old 03-10-2010, 03:18 AM
FitDay Member

I think the only way to do that is to add the additional exercise (or movement) individually and keep your baseline lifestyle the same.
Old 03-10-2010, 03:25 AM
FitDay Member

I'm in the same boat. I have my "lifestyle" set as seated, some movement. Then I add work to the activity log-"Light/moderate work while standing". It seems to be working well, makes my work days burn about 800 more calories than my home days. It also lets me adjust for how busy I was at work, if it was slow and I spent an hour or two doing computer work instead of standing, I can adjust for that. I also log my sleep because that varies from day to day too.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:19 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs down I'm not awake 24hrs

Has anyone else noticed that it defaults to 24 hours. There is no allowance for sleep. So if you do not manually enter in the sleep, your calorie allowance will be higher.