FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay Reports (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-reports/)
-   -   Reports: Carbs, Fat, Protein: Week Total Pie Chart (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-reports/2600-reports-carbs-fat-protein-week-total-pie-chart.html)

lonnemannd1 12-08-2010 11:54 PM

Reports: Carbs, Fat, Protein: Week Total Pie Chart
 
Hi, I am currently doing an assignment from school and I have question. I am trying to do a copy and paste job of a pie chart for a total week worth under Reports->Carbs, Fat, and Protein. I can only seem to bring up a pie chart for one day. Is there any way I can bring up one pie chart that summarizes the week total? Thanks!

prud3495 12-09-2010 12:05 AM

Pie Charts
 
Yep!
Go to your Reports tab. The first link at the left should be Calories Eaten Pie Chart. Once it goes to the pie chart, you can select the length of time duration; one, two weeks, a month or two months.

Now I'm not sure if you can select the chart, and paste it into a report. If not, just grab the info and make your own chart using Excel.

Good luck!

lonnemannd1 12-09-2010 12:26 AM


Originally Posted by prud3495 (Post 27843)
Yep!
Go to your Reports tab. The first link at the left should be Calories Eaten Pie Chart. Once it goes to the pie chart, you can select the length of time duration; one, two weeks, a month or two months.

Now I'm not sure if you can select the chart, and paste it into a report. If not, just grab the info and make your own chart using Excel.

Good luck!

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/k...Untitled-2.png

Is this correct? For a weeks worth, the numbers seem kind of low?

cjohnson728 12-09-2010 01:22 AM

This is your average daily values per week.

01gt4.6 12-09-2010 02:04 AM

I have a problem doing this myself. How did you post it up? Boy I feel dumb asking such a simple question. lol

vabeachgirlNYC 12-09-2010 02:43 AM

I have been trying too!

Did it work?

ETA: Nope! http://www.snay.org/smileys/cursing.gif

01gt4.6 12-09-2010 02:56 AM

I did it on my laptop once but can't figure out how on my desktop.

mecompco 12-09-2010 02:57 PM


Originally Posted by lonnemannd1 (Post 27847)
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/k...Untitled-2.png

Is this correct? For a weeks worth, the numbers seem kind of low?


This is a screen capture, likely done with the Snip App in Windows 7 (or Vista). You can also use the PrintScrn button in XP (and I forget the procedure on OS/X, but there is one).

This particular image is hosted on Photobucket.com and linked here with the [img] tags. I don't think there is a way to directly link FitDay images to forum posts.

Michael

01gt4.6 12-09-2010 03:22 PM


Originally Posted by mecompco (Post 27897)
This is a screen capture, likely done with the Snip App in Windows 7 (or Vista). You can also use the PrintScrn button in XP (and I forget the procedure on OS/X, but there is one).

This particular image is hosted on Photobucket.com and linked here with the [img] tags. I don't think there is a way to directly link FitDay images to forum posts.

Michael

yeah for some reason my print screen doesn't work on my desktop, it does on my laptop.

mecompco 12-09-2010 05:30 PM


Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 (Post 27899)
yeah for some reason my print screen doesn't work on my desktop, it does on my laptop.

With XP? That is odd. You are pasting (or attempting to paste) the PrintScrn capture into Paint, I assume. The new Snip tool is so much nicer!


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:03 PM.


Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.