Daily Nutrition Graph >

Daily Nutrition Graph

Community
Notices

Daily Nutrition Graph

Old 08-02-2022, 12:45 AM
FitDay Member

Question Daily Nutrition Graph

I used FitDay in the past, and I could view my nutrition intake for the day. Now it seems to only offer nothing less than a weekly average. Is there a setting that I have not located?
Old 05-11-2023, 11:57 PM
FitDay Member

Proper nutrition is essential for maintaining good health and well-being. Here are some general guidelines for daily nutrition:
  • Carbohydrates: They are a major source of energy and should make up about 45-65% of your total calorie intake. Opt for whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and legumes.
  • Proteins: They are important for building and repairing tissues. Aim for about 10-35% of your daily calorie intake. Good sources include lean meats, poultry, fish, beans, and nuts.
  • Fats: They provide energy and help with nutrient absorption. Choose healthy fats like those found in avocados, nuts, seeds, and olive oil. Limit saturated and trans fats.