Notices

new to fitday

Old 07-04-2010, 10:08 PM
FitDay Member

Default new to fitday

hi
im new to fitday and am just looking for some basic tips of how to use the food diary etc

is it really juts as simple as adding what you eat meal to meal and let the software do all the calculations?

is it accurate?

if the food/supplement you use isnt on the list - is it just a case of add your own in?

cheers
nickpool
Old 07-20-2010, 03:24 PM
FitDay Member

Fit Day is awsome. I need friends to help me on here.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:45 PM
FitDay Member

I always create my own food list. I know the ones on fitday might be very close, but I always type in what is on the nutrition label. This way, I can also dictate what a serving is for me.

The rest of what you typed is spot on. It is as easy as it looks. Just be careful, when you do enter stuff in from their list, it might throw the wrong amount. Just click on the drop down arrow and correct it.

Case in point: Every time I used to list when I ate peanut butter, it always put me down as having a liter of it. Yeh, check the macros and pie chart after downing a liter of PB. I quickly changed it to TBSP.