Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > FitDay Reports
An error has occurred! Weight log update failed. >

An error has occurred! Weight log update failed.

Community
Notices

An error has occurred! Weight log update failed.

Old 08-04-2015, 02:02 AM
FitDay Member

Default An error has occurred! Weight log update failed.

Greetings everyone,

I've just started trying the food log from FitDay, and I'm not able to enter my weight/measurements or any goals at all. I get this error all the time: "An error has occurred! Weight log update failed."

Why does this happen?

Thank you in advance
Old 08-04-2015, 05:31 AM
Administrator

It sounds like the problem you are experiencing may be browser related. Try using another browser to see if the problem persists. If switching browsers fixes things, try clearing the cache memory and cookies of your preferred browser.

It's also recommended to check for and disable any browser add-ons that might be interfering with the functionality of the site.

If none of the above fixes your problems, send in screenshots to [email protected]

Originally Posted by eressea
Greetings everyone,

I've just started trying the food log from FitDay, and I'm not able to enter my weight/measurements or any goals at all. I get this error all the time: "An error has occurred! Weight log update failed."

Why does this happen?

Thank you in advance
Old 08-04-2015, 07:54 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by tyen
It sounds like the problem you are experiencing may be browser related. Try using another browser to see if the problem persists. If switching browsers fixes things, try clearing the cache memory and cookies of your preferred browser.

It's also recommended to check for and disable any browser add-ons that might be interfering with the functionality of the site.

If none of the above fixes your problems, send in screenshots to [email protected]
Hi tyen, thank you for answering. It's not browser related, since it's not working on IE and Firefox either (I'm using Chrome at the moment). I get exactly the same error on the three of them.