Notices
Like Tree1Likes

Metric units

Old 08-26-2014, 02:43 PM
FitDay Member

Default Faulty Metric Report

Dear Kangool

This point of failure to correctly show weight report in kg (both actual and target weight) was raised in 2010, now over 4 years ago.

Comparing ones actual weight to the target weight is a key part to tracking weight loss and motivation.

Clearly Fitday has no intention to address this glaring bug for everyone in the world other than US users. Why on earth would anyone in a metric environment want to pay to upgrade to the premium account for dodgy software.

Wishing you luck in your weight management process.
Haitoman likes this.
Old 10-07-2018, 12:32 PM
FitDay Member

Is there still no solution to the no metric units in the weight loss graph, etc.???????
Old 12-16-2021, 07:02 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by acvnumberone
Hi,
I've noticed, it is possible to choose your favorite measure units and I chose metric (meters, kilograms), but in the reports (e.g. weight report), the units remain imperial (lbs, inches).
Does anybody know how to switch all the charts into metric units?
Thanks
Same with the dates - how about an international date displayed dd mmm yyyy rather than the US-only mm-dd-yyyy.