Notices

How do you totally erase a weight entry?

Old 07-26-2013, 06:58 AM
FitDay Member

Smile How do you totally erase a weight entry?

I keep putting my weights on the wrong dates, and I don't see how to make it so there was never a weight listed on that date (dates when I didn't weigh myself).

The only thing I've been able to figure out how to do is to enter the last weight I took before that date or make up some weight, so there's still a weight on the incorrect date, but that changes the way the graph looks. I want it so it is like I never entered a weight at all on that wrong date.

For example: I weigh myself on Monday and enter it.
On Tuesday, I don't weigh myself.
On Wednesday, I weigh myself, but I mistakenly put it on Tuesday.

How do I completely make it so Tuesday never had a weight?

Thank you!
Old 07-27-2013, 12:23 AM
FitDay Member

Click on it and press Delete button.
Old 07-27-2013, 06:09 AM
FitDay Member

That would be great! But where is the delete button? I only see a save changes and a cancel button. When I click on the weight link from the calendar, it takes me to the same weight entry location with those 2 buttons. I'm sure this delete button is looking me right in the face, but I still don't see it. ????? And thank you for helping!
Old 07-27-2013, 04:33 PM
FitDay Member

You welcome . No problem, if you can still see the Delete button on your Keyboard , press that.