FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay PC (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-pc/)
-   -   FitDay PC & Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar??? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-pc/6473-fitday-pc-blood-pressure-blood-sugar.html)

VitoVino 02-06-2012 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by Chickcharnie (Post 71905)
Vito. Would you please enquire from the powers that be as to when the FitDay PC version is going to be updated to what was advertised (and I paid for but did not receive ie BP & Glucose tracking options as discussed)? Many thanks.

I'll let you know when I hear back.

VitoVino 02-08-2012 02:13 PM

Update

Chickcharnie, I've received a reply from IB regarding your inquiry.

Me:
FitDay advertises that FitDay PC tracks Blood Sugar and Blood Pressure here: PC Weight Loss and Diet Journal | FITDAY IT DOES NOT, as verified by members as well as one of our Moderators. Apparently someone got PC confused with Premium when they created the advertising page.

IB: Both products use “custom tracking” which will allow you to track blood sugar and blood pressure.

I know it's not what you wanted to hear and frankly I'm dumbfounded by this whole thing. :confused:

The only possible explanation is this, but if this is considered "tracking" now I'm really confused:

Originally Posted by dianemancino1 (Post 71451)
I guess for now we can track (Blood Pressure) in the comments of the weight log. BP is very much a motivator for the user who is learning to be health conscious and avoid medication vs weight loss.

I wouldn't want to be charged for the next version.

By this logic, FitDay PC allows "custom tracking of belly button lint" as well!

Chickcharnie 02-09-2012 07:15 PM

Hi Vito. Now why does their reply not surprise me? I've tried contacting them by phone and also email and I get no response. So much for "Customer service". Time to create a competing program. I'll get my guys in India started! Many thanks

VitoVino 02-10-2012 01:05 AM

Why write another program? This one does it all.

In addition to belly button lint, you can custom track

- number of hours you've worn the same pair of underwear
- number of sneezes during the week
- number of hairs that fall into the sink while combing

The possibilities are endless!

WeezySews 04-07-2012 10:34 AM

Does the PC version track blood sugar yet?

Originally Posted by VitoVino (Post 70193)
OK, you're correct, they do make the claim. Next step is to see if there's an option to track BP and Blood Sugar under Custom Tracking. Please report back what you find. Thanks.

The claim that the PC version tracks blood sugar is still being made...has anyone figured out yet if it REALLY does it?

Thanks!

Xialyna 07-31-2023 03:39 AM

Hi guys! What can I do to bring down high blood pressure naturally?

glanmit 07-31-2023 03:39 AM

Indeed, managing health conditions can be incredibly challenging, especially when dealing with illnesses that are sensitive to external factors like the weather. Having high blood pressure can be particularly difficult during hot weather, as the heat can exacerbate the condition and lead to discomfort and complications. I can understand how taking medications from Canadian Pharmacy multiple times a day becomes essential to regulate your blood pressure and keep your health stable. During scorching summer days, it's crucial to take extra precautions to protect yourself and manage your health effectively. Staying hydrated is of utmost importance, as dehydration can further elevate blood pressure levels. Drinking plenty of water and avoiding excessive exposure to direct sunlight can help you cope with the heat and reduce the strain on your body.