Notices

FitDay PC & Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar???

Old 01-26-2012, 05:37 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I can't locate the page where it says FitDay PC will track those items (which I'm pretty sure it won't). However, FitDay Premium will. One of my gripes with PC is that the tracking of custom items (such as BP, or in my case body fat%) which is available in Premium on-line will not sync and is not available in PC.

I would like to see a link to there it says PC will track this things so we can alert TPTB.

Regards,
Michael
Old 01-26-2012, 05:52 AM
FitDay Member

Michael, you missed this link

PC Weight Loss and Diet Journal | FITDAY

It's on the right side under Robust Reports.

So it's good we're trying to get to the bottom of this. It very well could be that they have stated incorrect information on the link above.
Old 01-28-2012, 04:36 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by VitoVino
Michael, you missed this link

PC Weight Loss and Diet Journal | FITDAY

It's on the right side under Robust Reports.

So it's good we're trying to get to the bottom of this. It very well could be that they have stated incorrect information on the link above.
Yup, that's pretty clear, and I believe, pretty incorrect. If anyone can find how to track custom items on PC, please share!

Regards,
Michael
Old 01-28-2012, 04:43 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mecompco
Yup, that's pretty clear, and I believe, pretty incorrect. If anyone can find how to track custom items on PC, please share!

Regards,
Michael
You know, if you say it's incorrect, that's all we need to know. I am sending up an E mail for information today anyway regarding some questions that only Corporate can answer. I'll include this information about the misstatement regarding FitDay PC.

Case solved. Thanks.

V
Old 01-29-2012, 09:09 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Bood Pressure, Bood Suger, Body Fat, etc.

I use Fit Day online and Fit Day PC and Fit Day Mobile. I can do custom tracking of a number of various items such as sugar, blood pressure, heart rate, body fat %, body water %, etc. on Fit Day online. I have not found, even after syncing that this information is available through Fit Day PC nor Fit Day mobile. Hopefully they will include this capability in their next release.
Old 01-29-2012, 09:22 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you very much, slee55. This information is being conveyed to Internet Brands. We appreciate your feedback.
Old 01-31-2012, 04:00 AM
FitDay Member

Vito would you please enquire as to when a FitDay PC version with "Custom Tracking" will be available for download?
Many thanks
Old 02-03-2012, 12:05 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default blood pressure tracking

I guess for now we can track in the comments of the weight log. BP is very much a motivator for the user who is learning to be health conscious and avoid medication vs weight loss.

I wouldn't want to be charged for the next version.
Old 02-03-2012, 12:23 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by dianemancino1
I guess for now we can track in the comments of the weight log. BP is very much a motivator for the user who is learning to be health conscious and avoid medication vs weight loss.

I wouldn't want to be charged for the next version.
I agree, a free update would be nice! IDK if you have Premium on-line, but you CAN track custom items such as BP, body fat, etc. there--it just doesn't sync with PC.

Regards,
Michael
Old 02-06-2012, 04:06 AM
FitDay Member

Vito. Would you please enquire from the powers that be as to when the FitDay PC version is going to be updated to what was advertised (and I paid for but did not receive ie BP & Glucose tracking options as discussed)? Many thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.