FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay PC (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-pc/)
-   -   Sudden Problem with Sync'ing from FitDayPC (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-pc/6281-sudden-problem-syncing-fitdaypc.html)

mecompco 01-11-2012 10:19 PM

I think the FitDay server is having issues. I cannot sync this morning, either. In the past a second try would generally be successful. It seems to get hung up in the "Connecting To FitDay.com" stage.

Regards,
Michael

Smartyz 01-11-2012 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by mecompco (Post 68138)
I think the FitDay server is having issues. I cannot sync this morning, either. In the past a second try would generally be successful. It seems to get hung up in the "Connecting To FitDay.com" stage.

Regards,
Michael

Well I'm now on my third day of not being able to sync. I've checked everything I can think of....I even double checked my firewall configuration to make sure that wasn't blocking the connection but it isn't so now I'm out of ideas.

davidhdunn 01-12-2012 01:18 AM

Anyone else having trouble syncing?

Is anyone else having trouble with sync? I purchased PC version in 2009 and have been using it successfully (lost 80 lbs) since then. Was able to sync yesterday morning, but keep getting error message (at the connecting to FitDay.com step) since the afternoon (1/11). Left a message at the FAQ site--no response yet.

VitoVino 01-12-2012 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by mecompco (Post 68138)

Regards,
Michael

Then this is the definitive answer. Thanks Michael. I'm sure they'll fix this soon.

Everybody please be patient.

larry5515 01-12-2012 05:04 AM

I'm having the same problem

I just purchased the software this week, and until last night everything was working fine. But as of last night, the software stopped syncing on the first step. I've rebooted the computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the software, and the problem remains.

mecompco 01-12-2012 05:34 AM

It's gotta be a server thing, be patient and I'm sure it will get fixed (mine is still not working). It IS annoying, though!

Regards,
Michael

01gt4.6 01-12-2012 06:08 AM

Thanks for pointing this out! I passed this along to Admin, hopfully the issue will be resolved shortly.

ibobi 01-12-2012 09:05 AM

Tech has been alerted -- please stand by.

Smartyz 01-12-2012 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 (Post 68208)
Thanks for pointing this out! I passed this along to Admin, hopfully the issue will be resolved shortly.

Thank you!!

01gt4.6 01-12-2012 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Smartyz (Post 68240)
Thank you!!

Let us know what it's resolved.