Community
Notices

Limit to # of foods entered each day?

Old 10-03-2011, 02:56 PM
FitDay Member

Default Limit to # of foods entered each day?

It seems that the maximum number of foods you can enter in the free version of Fit Day is 50. Does anyone know if Premium or the PC version have different (or no) limits? It's difficult to stay below this number if you're inputting recipes with many ingredients!

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help!
Old 10-03-2011, 09:57 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Personally, I've never run into the limit. The PC version has a very nice recipe builder, so all the ingredients end up being one custom food entry (you drag and drop ingredients into the "recipe"). As far as just Premium, I'm not sure. Since I've gotten used to the PC version, it's really all I use and I highly recommend it.

Regards,
Michael
Old 10-04-2011, 01:04 AM
FitDay Member

I did a search online and found a recipe builder for figuring out calories, I dunno how much I'm allowed to link but there's one at sparkspeople's recipe site, if that'll help you in your search.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:16 PM
FitDay Member

Thank you both!!
Old 10-04-2011, 01:21 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Nailkita
there's one at sparkspeople's recipe site
That is an excellent recipe builder. Very easy to use and very thorough in it's nutrient database. As far as I'm concerned, there's no need to look anywhere else (if you don't have the FD PC version).

Last edited by VitoVino; 12-31-2011 at 06:34 AM.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:00 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by vstasio
It seems that the maximum number of foods you can enter in the free version of Fit Day is 50. Does anyone know if Premium or the PC version have different (or no) limits? It's difficult to stay below this number if you're inputting recipes with many ingredients!

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help!
This is correct. The maximum number of foods that can be entered for a given day is FIFTY. I believe this is more than generous.

As far as "generating recipes with many ingredients" this issue is easily resolved by using the following method. Then you will only be adding the sum total of your built recipe and will be able to stay well below the 50 limit:

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...pe-fitday.html