Notices

FitDay for UK?

Old 09-19-2011, 09:14 PM
FitDay Member

Default FitDay for UK?

I'm very new to FitDay and thought I would purchase FDPC today but there is no option to select that I am in the UK and it won't let me get passed the first purchase page because I can't select a State.

Can anyone offer any help here?

Many thanks
Old 09-20-2011, 12:17 AM
FitDay Member

I've just had my answer from Support - sadly it isn't available to UK customers

That seems so odd to me, given that the internet and computers are pretty much universal now!

I've posted this reply here in case any other Brit wants to purchase it and hopefully this will save them some time trying to get when it's not available.
Old 09-20-2011, 01:06 AM
FitDay Member

I'm guessing that it's not available for overseas is because all new software comes with customer support, and the costs involved for supporting overseas telephone support outweigh the cost of $30. Plus they would have to set up the site to convert Euro to Dollars for purchase, which can be involved.

Anyway, that's my guess...
Old 12-03-2011, 09:14 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for posting this, Suzie, because I'm also in the UK and was looking to purchase FitDay PC.

I'm surprised that there is no option for UK users to buy FitDay

I've bought American software before from several companies and never had a problem. If I pay by credit card, my bank does the necessary conversion for me - paying the company in dollars and converting it to UK pounds for withdrawal from my account.

OK, so the support may be by email but that's fine.

I can't help feeling that FitDay is missing valuable business by excluding customers outside the US though

Armorel
Old 01-27-2012, 11:42 PM
FitDay Member

I notice this was posted a year ago and wonder if the situation has changed since then?

It seems daft to exclude most of the rest of the world from buying a product when so much intercontinental purchasing is simple nowadays, especially when software doesn't need to be posted and can be downloaded instead.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:08 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Elizellen
I notice this was posted a year ago and wonder if the situation has changed since then?

It seems daft to exclude most of the rest of the world from buying a product when so much intercontinental purchasing is simple nowadays, especially when software doesn't need to be posted and can be downloaded instead.
Your best bet is to E mail Internet Brands with this question. Moderators don't have answers for this type of thing, and I doubt even our IB Community Manager has an answer for this. This is a corporate question and you are welcome to

contact FitD via E mail: [email protected]
Old 03-04-2012, 05:23 AM
FitDay Member

Unhappy Also in UK and wanted to buy Fitday PC

Hi - yet another UK resident impressed with software and unable to purchase it......................... anyone else out there?
Old 04-24-2012, 12:42 PM
FitDay Member

Yep - tried emailing the feedback group - lets see what I get from them!