Notices

Getting Started

Old 06-03-2011, 05:19 AM
FitDay Member

Default Getting Started

Does FitDay offer some kind of tutorial so I know where to begin?
Old 06-03-2011, 06:06 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Rosemary, are you using the FitDay on-line (either the free or Premium) or FitDay PC (the one that you download and can use off-line, which is what this sub-forum relates to?).

Regards,
Michael
Old 06-12-2011, 09:04 AM
FitDay Member

Hi, I was wondering is someone can give me quick help or tell me where to find information about the caloric breakdown. When I look over my ingredients the fat/carb/protein ratio totals 100%, but when I add up the numbers for the days total or look at the days summary the pie chart is filled in but the numbers dont add up to 100%. Is there a reason for this?

(Related info, in case it matters: I am using the PC version and syncing with the website. But I only use the version on my PC to look at the charts. )

Last edited by susanbfit; 06-12-2011 at 09:06 AM. Reason: add comment
Old 06-12-2011, 11:53 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by susanbfit
Hi, I was wondering is someone can give me quick help or tell me where to find information about the caloric breakdown. When I look over my ingredients the fat/carb/protein ratio totals 100%, but when I add up the numbers for the days total or look at the days summary the pie chart is filled in but the numbers dont add up to 100%. Is there a reason for this?

(Related info, in case it matters: I am using the PC version and syncing with the website. But I only use the version on my PC to look at the charts. )
Odd. I'm looking at my "Overview" for the last year on the PC version and the Fat plus Carb plus Protein plus Alcohol totals up to 99% instead of 100. The total for the last week is also 99%. Now for today only, the total is 98%. I have no idea why--rounding, perhaps? How close is yours?

Regards,
Michael
Old 06-12-2011, 04:25 PM
FitDay Member

Mine has been as low as 89%?? I would think that it could be 99-100% because of the rounding, but to be that far off is weird. I went back and looked at some of my customized foods and thought maybe that was causing the problem, but I cant seem to pinpoint any consistent undercalculation, etc.

And wow and congratulations on your weightloss. Great job! Definitely inspirational.