Notices

Since I use FD Premium, why use PC version?

Old 02-24-2011, 06:39 AM
FitDay Member

Question Since I use FD Premium, why use PC version?

I know there are a few perks and benefits to upgrade to FD Premium version and it allows better tracking than FD Free...
But after searching the Forums, I have yet to see an advantage to buying the PC version and expecting some type of benefit on top of using FD Premium. The cost seems very reasonable as long as there is some type of extra bang for your buck
Any input would be appreciated!

Carl
Old 02-24-2011, 07:54 AM
Super Moderator

I don't use the PC version so I can't comment on any advantages. Just from a logic stand point, if Premium is doing what you need, I wouldn't see a reason to upgrade.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:01 PM
FitDay Member

I live in the middle of nowhere so there aren't many options for highspeed internet (especially reasonably priced) and dialup is extremely frustrating. So the advantage for me is that I can update my food at any time (ie don't need to get on the internet). Even with "highspeed" (got Verizon in Oct/Nov) I find that extra step of signing on means I don't track my food -- so the beginning of Feb it was back to using the PC version and I track everyday. If Premium is working for you though -- don't change...
Old 03-02-2011, 08:51 AM
FitDay Member

I have super high speed internet and the online pages in FitDay.com are terribly slow to load. In fact, I got so frustrated that I stopped tracking my food. I am a Primium Member so I am confused as to why the system is soooo slow. Anyone having the same issues??
Old 03-04-2011, 01:35 AM
FitDay Member

Candy - I don't really have any speed related issues. I would expect premium to be slightly faster due to the ads being removed, but not anything to measure. I paid for premium for the benifit of greater tracking and less clutter (ads).

Back to my o.p., just throwing out some made-up numbers just for reference...

If FD Premium improves tracking and reporting over FD FREE by say 25%
what does FD PC improve over FD Premium other than NO Internet needed?